McCoist

BridgeIsBlue

1 hour ago, wallaceN said:

Could it be that macoist is trying to high light alfredo and his behavour in the hope that any intrested club will be put off bidding for him. And we get to keep him for a bit longer.

Or is macoist just not that clever.

I don’t think you’re that clever.

1 hour ago, wallaceN said:

macoist

In one of those type of moods where I can't take things serious,but it took you nearly 4 years to post and you spelt his name wrong.:cup:
BUT!!!...hope your still posting 4 years from now.
Roll on post No 1,690,but I probably won't see it out that long if it's one every 4 years. :mutley:

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

In one of those type of moods where I can't take things serious,but it took you nearly 4 years to post and you spelt his name wrong.:cup:
Roll on post No 1,690,but I probably won't see it out that long if it's one every 4 years. :mutley:

:mutley:

46 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s not pish though is it?

It’s pish in so much that yet again it’s to the detriment of the Club. Fuck all to stop him saying he’s a young boy who is under intense scrutiny and will learn from the experience, but no, he decided to raise the spectre of reducing his potential value (which every other pape appeasing pundit does on a regular basis). There’s not a cunt in our support who doesn’t think he (Morelos) needs to screw the nut but fuck shouting from the rooftops about it..

The papes are desperate for us to fail and it suits their agenda to talk down the value of our players whilst hyping the value of their own. McCoist with his long experience of how the media works is more than aware of this...

so aye it’s pish

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Been on the site for that long and for this reason just got the courage to post and i f×cked it lol but yes your right

2 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Care to explain?

355 goals and making sure Charles Green didn't allow title stripping is good enough for me. Let alone the numerous times I have been in his compnay. Slate a Rangers legend whilst you squeeze your latest pluke.