McCoist

BridgeIsBlue

10 hours ago, wallaceN said:

Been on the site for that long and for this reason just got the courage to post and i f×cked it lol but yes your right

Suppose it's like reading a newspaper.
Not everyone feels the need to post a comment.
BUT!!!..if you're a genuine bear,get involved and have your say,which not all will agree with.
If you're names tim,you will not be the only lurker on the site. :tut: 

38 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Anyone who watches us should know the real truth. Morelos is anything but dirty or nasty. He has had very tough wrongful reffing and little to no protection against dirty nasty opposition. 

Too much attention is given to what Ally says. How many times is it said on here to ignore people who berate fellow forum users? 

You should have a gander at what everyone else thinks, and they only base their opinion on the media narrative. 

You would think Mo is some deranged nutter. 

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

He was an enabler for us continuing on like the way we always did. We badly needed modernising and he's proven himself to be a footballing dinosaur. We arguably still haven't modernised in a way. We're only starting to adjust to the modern game where we need to be a feeder club to England. The fact we're creaking towards accepting selling morelos to the highest bidder is an example of that. 

We had a three year incubation period to get our house in order and prepare for being a modern club in the top division. 

He played on his heritage with the club to get himself into an elevated position way beyond his capability level. 

I don't fully blame him for anything that happened. I'm saying he had more than his fair share of blame in it, and that it impacts his legacy. 

And equating mccoist to Kiernan, come on to fuck. That's dismal. 

Do you honestly think we were in a position to completely overhaul the club at a time when we were on our uppers? 

Bg playing on his herifage do you mean hand-picked by his predecessor like actually happened? 

I havent equated him to Kiernan. McCoist resigned in 2014. Little of the shite that happened (like rob Kiernan) had absolutely nothing to do with McCoist. Try reading what is infront of you

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You should have a gander at what everyone else thinks, and they only base their opinion on the media narrative. 

Clubs around the world take their view on a player from what a pundit says rather than their own scouting teams? 

42 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I think you've totally misunderstood what I've said - whether deliberately or otherwise. McCoist has as much right as ANY poster, fan, pundit, ex-player or random punter to ive his opinion. The fact that it's one that many Rangers fans agree with seems to be lost on you though.

Where is he having a dig? By saying Morelos needs to cut out the red cards? Was Gerrard having a dig when he said the same? Would it be ok if an ex-player we didn't hate (I know there aren't too many of those) said it?

Yes he has the right, just as we have the right to tell him he’s a money grabbing twat that will say whatever he thinks his paymaster wants to hear for a buck. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Clubs around the world take their view on a player from what a pundit says rather than their own scouting teams? 

We are talking about the general public. 

Also do really think another manager will say I’m not touching him he can bang in 30+ goals a season all he wants but he has a temper. 

They look at he’s goal scoring and go he will do for me. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

We are talking about the general public. 

Also do really think another manager will say I’m not touching him he can bang in 30+ goals a season all he wants but he has a temper. 

They look at he’s goal scoring and go he will do for me. 

So we're not talking about the quotes then given that McCoist was talking about Morelos' discipline potentially affecting his transfer value.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Fucked if I know he shouts his gub off at every turn trying to keeping up with who it’s for isn’t the easiest. 

It was a William Hill event he was at promoting the Scottish Cup semi-finals. I'm sure a bookies are desperate for McCoist to put the boot into Morelos.

Just now, The Dude said:

It was a William Hill event he was at promoting the Scottish Cup semi-finals. I'm sure a bookies are desperate for McCoist to put the boot into Morelos.

So he was at an event for a competition we aren’t involved in 😂😂 but still manages to bump his gums about Mo. 

We really are the only show in town. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So he was at an event for a competition we aren’t involved in 😂😂 but still manages to bump his gums about Mo. 

We really are the only show in town. 

About that paymaster of his. Tell me how McCoist's comment benefits them.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

About that paymaster of his. Tell me how McCoist's comment benefits them.

Tell me why he’s even talking about a player not involved in the semi finals??

Gets the most coverage in the paper for their competition, than actually talking about the 4 teams taking part. 

Usual mccoist spouting inane nonsense:

alfredo needs to curb his temper

the tims are going to strengthen in the summer

we need to spend to keep up with them

he never says anything insightful ever, even when I've heard him co commentating on tv his comments are bland,with no tactical awareness no wonder he was a shit manager.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Tell me why he’s even talking about a player not involved in the semi finals??

Gets the most coverage in the paper for their competition, than actually talking about the 4 teams taking part. 

Because he was asked a question by a journalist. It's really not that difficult. They have a press day, journos speak to the invited 'guests' and ask them questions. Often times the story will be accompanied by a picture of whatever it is they are promoting or a line saying something like 'Ally McCoist was speaking on behalf of William Hill as part of their sponsorship of the Scottish Cup'

I wouldn’t be happy if I was William hill and a cunt I was paying to publicise my event spent most of the time talking pish on another matter. Funny how Suárez didn’t struggle to get a transfer despite his Hannibal lecter reputation.

25 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

In my own opinion, I find it's the deranged nutters themselves who come away with such drivel. 

All we can do is continue correcting these people with facts until the light bulb eventually switches on. 

Just now, Dickie said:

I wouldn’t be happy if I was William hill and a cunt I was paying to publicise my event spent most of the time talking pish on another matter. Funny how Suárez didn’t struggle to get a transfer despite his Hannibal lecter reputation.

They know fine well that if they invite someone linked to Rangers that they will get asked about Rangers. It then gets them more coverage in the paper/online than talking about say Hearts, Inverness or Aberdeen because nobody really gives a fuck about them.

29 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Do you honestly think we were in a position to completely overhaul the club at a time when we were on our uppers? 

Bg playing on his herifage do you mean hand-picked by his predecessor like actually happened? 

I havent equated him to Kiernan. McCoist resigned in 2014. Little of the shite that happened (like rob Kiernan) had absolutely nothing to do with McCoist. Try reading what is infront of you

I am reading it. I think that the fact so much money was blown during the mccoist era it meant we had little money for rebuilding the shell of a squad he left behind. 

9 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Usual mccoist spouting inane nonsense:

alfredo needs to curb his temper

the tims are going to strengthen in the summer

we need to spend to keep up with them

he never says anything insightful ever, even when I've heard him co commentating on tv his comments are bland,with no tactical awareness no wonder he was a shit manager.

This isnt me defending Mcoist but he is speaking to a wider audience who may not be as aware as we are of the situation .So to many this is news 

Just now, The Dude said:

They know fine well that if they invite someone linked to Rangers that they will get asked about Rangers. It then gets them more coverage in the paper/online than talking about say Hearts, Inverness or Aberdeen because nobody really gives a fuck about them.

Allegedly celtic are regarded as a big club so why not talk about them?

Just now, Gman36 said:

I am reading it. I think that the fact so much money was blown during the mccoist era it meant we had little money for rebuilding the shell of a squad he left behind. 

Warbiola, Pedro and Gerrar have all been backed financially. Christ, there was that little money available we've rebuilt the squad practically every summer for the last four/five years.