Future for Ross McCrorie?

graeme_4

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Gerrard clearly has favourites, 

Name me one. Morelos won't be automatic now and neither was Worral now that Katic is decent. Flanagan kept his place. You can't say Tav & Jack & Arfield  are favourites, they are warranted.

19 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Ooft.

I should make all of your posts ‘mute’.

20 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Ooft.

I should make all of your posts ‘mute’.

Start with yourself would be a better use of your time. 

And I’ll correct the predictive to “moot”

27 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s well above the level of McCrorie. 

We will win nothing if jack continues in our midfield and I don’t think McCrorie will be in our midfield either I think we will sign a better quality midfielder for next season.

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Name me one. Morelos won't be automatic now and neither was Worral now that Katic is decent. Flanagan kept his place. You can't say Tav & Jack & Arfield  are favourites, they are warranted.

Tbh Up until the Hearts game at Ibrox, Arfield had been piss poor since winter break..

He gets an easy ride on here and from the support, his goal scoring record in games that matter is horrendous.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Tbh Up until the Hearts game at Ibrox, Arfield had been piss poor since winter break..

He gets an easy ride on here and from the support, his goal scoring record in games that matter is horrendous.

For about 3 or 4 weeks I believe both him & Jack were playing injured. I blame Gerrard for that. Now that he is fit again he is much better, same with Jack. They are both better than McCrorie when fit but I still think we need a marquee midfielder this summer.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

For about 3 or 4 weeks I believe both him & Jack were playing injured. I blame Gerrard for that. Now that he is fit again he is much better, same with Jack. They are both better than McCrorie when fit but I still think we need a marquee midfielder this summer.

Probably best to judge them and the new formation after the next four games.

Perspective required over past 3 games as two of them against a rank rotten Hearts.