Rangers TV Tweet Just Released

15 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, I'll be that cunt,, gonny look stupid if we get fuck all next season.

Just saying, most bears I reckon would look at that wee clip with pride. Some might look on it negatively. Not sure why, just appears controversially negative. Just saying.

28 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just saying, most bears I reckon would look at that wee clip with pride. Some might look on it negatively. Not sure why, just appears controversially negative. Just saying.

It’s not the clip though, it’s the fact it’s been tweeted because they announced Lennon was offered the job 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How so do you see that and your default position is to worry about being embarrassed next season if we dont win the league, rather than have pride in a Rangers goal celebration.

Because they’ve just won a treble, again, and we’ve got cunts at the club posting that, that could well and truly come back and bite us on the arse.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They won a treble, again, due to a dive. You've likely not commented on that. Our club release a tweet and your default is to take umbrage. Are you looking forward to the new season? Or are you more intent on continued trolling and ignoring the bigger picture including what's going in across the city?

I don’t need to comment on it, I’ve not seen many angle, although I thought it was a penalty, not the only one in the thread that did. Yes, I think it’s daft as fuck. No, I’m not. I’m not trolling, and ignoring what bigger picture?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don’t need to comment on it, I’ve not seen many angle, although I thought it was a penalty, not the only one in the thread that did. Yes, I think it’s daft as fuck. No, I’m not. I’m not trolling, and ignoring what bigger picture?

Not spoke to a bear or neutral yet who thought it a penalty. But if that decision sits well with you fair enough. You're not looking forward to the new season, again I've yet to speak to a bear who says similar. Strange that.  Bigger picture in that any comment on the scum gets the "obsessed" type remark from you, as if them appointing a new (most bears delighted as it's the cheap and low end option) manager and needing a full squad overhaul isnt of significance to us somehow.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not spoke to a bear or neutral yet who thought it a penalty. But if that decision sits well with you fair enough. You're not looking forward to the new season, again I've yet to speak to a bear who says similar. Strange that.  Bigger picture in that any comment on the scum gets the "obsessed" type remark from you, as if them appointing a new (most bears delighted as it's the cheap and low end option) manager and needing a full squad overhaul isnt of significance to us somehow.

Meh, few in the Tarrier thread yesterday. 

Meh, find it hard to get excited after watching them when another treble.

Any Tarrier comment in a thread with absolutely nothing to do with them, yes.

They don’t need a full squad overhaul though. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Meh, few in the Tarrier thread yesterday. 

Meh, find it hard to get excited after watching them when another treble.

Any Tarrier comment in a thread with absolutely nothing to do with them, yes.

They don’t need a full squad overhaul though. 

Meh, from an angle I've seen it was a blatant dive. I'll copy you if you're interested so that you can see it all not just the angle you've seen that satisfyingly convinces you it's a pen 

Meh. Defeatist negativity. Suits some film u suppose.

They are who we need to overcome and are pretty much central to many conversations as a barometer / influence / comparison etc.

No? Maybe as you say you dont look closely enough at what's going on there. Overhaul is the best word to describe it.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Meh, from an angle I've seen it was a blatant dive. I'll copy you if you're interested so that you can see it all not just the angle you've seen that satisfyingly convinces you it's a pen 

Meh. Defeatist negativity. Suits some film u suppose.

They are who we need to overcome and are pretty much central to many conversations as a barometer / influence / comparison etc.

No? Maybe as you say you dont look closely enough at what's going on there. Overhaul is the best word to describe it.

If you want, don’t really care though.

Don’t get the film patter unless it’s a typo.

The two thread with the obsessed shite from me, had none of them reasons to talk about though. 

Need squad players yes, and 3/4 first team players, similar to us imo.