Gerrard Talks About Tav

27 minutes ago, pcbear said:

The most important player in our team imo, seldom injured (200 games approx. in 4 seasons)fit as a flea, skilful, goal maker and taker and at the peak of his powers, there are not many better right backs in the UK than Tavernier.

This.

For a wee fee also, magnificent value for money.

Tav will lift 55 for us next season and I can't think who in our squad would be more deserving.

If we are serious about winning 55 next season then the club must do everything in their power to hold on to our captain. He is a massive player for us and is more or less always available - which is crucial with so many big games coming thick and fast throughout the season.

I love the guy and hope we can keep him for at least another season.

Fired off a wee RM search of the past 12 months using keywords 'Tavernier' and 'shite' - fuck me there are some nutters on here right enough!!!

Hope he stays to lift at least one trophy.   Be some achievement joining us as a Championship club and captaining us to #55. 

8 hours ago, Smile said:

He had the goals but did he have the assists of the other players would explain why he's not in the list.

According to this he'd 13.

I'm not sure its meant as an entire list, more of a comparative tool for Tavs goals/assist stats compared to forwards in top leagues.

6 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Fired off a wee RM search of the past 12 months using keywords 'Tavernier' and 'shite' - fuck me there are some nutters on here right enough!!!

Understandable after his mistake at the piggery.