*****Official Rangers v St Joseph's Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

I thought the bet was voided if the player didn't start? 

Aren't all the odds on the basis that the player starts? Hence why youth players like Ryan Hardie would have better odds than someone like Steven Davis because it's made on the presumption the players are actually playing and if they don't it's voided? 

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Aren't all the odds on the basis that the player starts? Hence why youth players like Ryan Hardie would have better odds than someone like Steven Davis because it's made on the presumption the players are actually playing and if they don't it's voided? 

If they don't play at all it is, if they play even a minute then you're fucked.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If they don't play at all it is, if they play even a minute then you're fucked.

Didn't know that, haven't really used that market before or maybe once after teams were announced. I always assumed it was refunded if they didn't start. 

On 15/07/2019 at 16:47, Rfc52 said:

Don't think gerrard will allow us to go easy mate. He will demand we keep going at them 

I can just about guarantee that if Gerrard thinks any cunt has taken the foot off the gas,that player will not be wearing the shirt for a while.

3 hours ago, Broxi said:

First goalscorer bets if your player is still on the bench when the first goal is scored, then you are ok as bet will be classed as a non runner.

Anytime scorer then you run that risk as FaE mentioned above. 

13 hours ago, TheCutch said:

I never understand why people put these sort of bets on before the line up is announced?

Ojo could be a sub, come on for the last 20mins or so and then you are relying on him scoring in that short period of time. 

Just my own opinion of course, but my goalscorer bets only go on once I know the starting 11. 👍

If you're betting £50 on a game more or less over and done with then you've no money worries if it doesn't come in imo

49 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Pathetic that I'm also really looking forward to a home game against a team from Gibraltar and we are already 4 0 up :lol:

The best thing about going to games over the last few years is not being able to read the brain melting vomit that gets posted in the match threads if we're not 3 or 4 up in the first half an hour. 

The 1st leg was diabolical, new signings getting written off instantly :lol:

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The best thing about going to games over the last few years is not being able to read the brain melting vomit that gets posted in the match threads if we're not 3 or 4 up in the first half an hour. 

The 1st leg was diabolical, new signings getting written off instantly :lol:

I deliberately avoided here till after the game. Place is a cesspit on match day 

58 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Pathetic that I'm also really looking forward to a home game against a team from Gibraltar and we are already 4 0 up :lol:

Pathetic fuck all, it is Rangers mate. Though to be fair if it was the middle of winter, your outlook may be different 😂

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Pathetic fuck all, it is Rangers mate. Though to be fair if it was the middle of winter, your outlook may be different 😂

Aye well I hope for once this isn't a false dawn. I'm liking what I'm seeing just now. But you know that kick in the balls is just around the corner with us :lol:

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye well I hope for once this isn't a false dawn. I'm liking what I'm seeing just now. But you know that kick in the balls is just around the corner with us :lol:

this is exactly how i'm feeling mate glad i'm not the only one fs :lol:

trying really hard not to get too excited, but we are looking really good and this could potentially be a great season

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

this is exactly how i'm feeling mate glad i'm not the only one fs :lol:

trying really hard not to get too excited, but we are looking really good and this could potentially be a great season

I bought into Warburtons  pitch geography and relentless pressing patter, so I’m trying not to get too optimistic. 

4 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I bought into Warburtons  pitch geography and relentless pressing patter, so I’m trying not to get too optimistic. 

The press we play with now is a controlled press and without the players even having to communicate, arfield leads it and the rest follow. We are actually superb at pressing under Gerrard. It's not a continual press but each player knows their role in the press and it's good to watch 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

The press we play with now is a controlled press and without the players even having to communicate, arfield leads it and the rest follow. We are actually superb at pressing under Gerrard. It's not a continual press but each player knows their role in the press and it's good to watch 

All true and I have faith in SG, just want to take it one step at a time.

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

This has prob been mentioned before but how does Arfield now fit in(and I am a big fan of him)? Who gets left out to accommodate him?

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

aye it's great and it's why i'd genuinely keep Candeias for another year (unless an opportunity comes back up to sign a top quality RW and we need to punt him to accommodate) he does that side of the game brilliantly 

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

This has prob been mentioned before but how does Arfield now fit in(and I am a big fan of him)? Who gets left out to accommodate him?

presumably he'd rotate with Jack this year and be the one breaking from midfield with a combination from aribo/davis/kamara/docherty sitting behind him

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

aye it's great and it's why i'd genuinely keep Candeias for another year (unless an opportunity comes back up to sign a top quality RW and we need to punt him to accommodate) he does that side of the game brilliantly 

presumably he'd rotate with Jack this year and be the one breaking from midfield with a combination from aribo/davis/kamara/docherty sitting behind him

SG mention 3 at the back,I wonder if this would create the extra midfielder? I agree on the rotation btw.

2 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

SG mention 3 at the back,I wonder if this would create the extra midfielder? I agree on the rotation btw.

i remember the only times we tried 3 at the back last year we looked pretty poor , i don't think defensively is where we have issues with a 3 it's creativity up top but maybe we now have the players who can play in that formation idk i guess we'll see

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Not pathetic at all mate!

We are all just excited about this team and rightly so. I haven't been this excited going into a season in years😁

Archived