Bury

Claddie

44 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Unfortunately that is how the world is. Clubs can't survive on nostalgia and a couple of thousand fans. 

Meanwhile a couple of miles up the road Alexis Sanchez is paid best part of half a million a week for doing fuck all. 

I do think the squads of City and Utd could have chipped in a few grand each to help. 

Why though it wouldn't have saved them Bury's owner would have taken it and left them fucked anyway. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And in Scotland, Rangers went into administration and liquidation in 2012 with the club's assets being bought by a separate company - Sevco Scotland Ltd - which changed its name to The Rangers Football Club Limited.

The team plays in the Scottish Premiership but even today some fans consider the old Rangers FC to be gone forever.

This was on the BBC article this morning but they've now removed this bit. They can't help themselves. 

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

Unfortunately that is how the world is. Clubs can't survive on nostalgia and a couple of thousand fans. 

Meanwhile a couple of miles up the road Alexis Sanchez is paid best part of half a million a week for doing fuck all. 

I do think the squads of City and Utd could have chipped in a few grand each to help. 

There is the two sides of football at opposite ends of the scale that highlight just how fucked up the game is at the top end, the EPL is a greed monster that will end up eating itself due to the insane (unsustainable?) amount of money paid weekly to 100s of footballers Sanchez earns more in a week than the Prime Minister earns in 3 years.

Meanwhile two of Englands oldest teams and good community clubs face being wiped from the league for relative peanuts in the big picture, I feel for the fans as at one time I had that sick feeling in my gut that we were heading the same way.

I noticed that world renowned footballer David Van zanten is the latest to use bury and Bolton to attempt trolling referencing us.  If I used twitter I'd post him the "UEFA club facts Rangers" page. Just to drive all the tarriers sucking his dick on the post into meltdown.  https://mobile.twitter.com/VanzyD/status/1166428635647094784

41 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Bury fans pointing the finger at Man United and City are fucking mongs man.

City gave them their old training ground for a nominal rent fee and that fat chancer who bought Bury for a quid stopped paying anything towards it.

But I do think all the big Clubs could make monies available to ensure lower league Clubs survive. Provided the cash is reinvested in the Club's rather than siphoned into some wide boys offshore bank account. 

The League don't come out of this clean though. Their fit and proper person tests need an overhaul.

I must have missed this part but days before the CVA, Dale's son in law set up a company called RCR Holdings who bought Bury's £7m debt to Stewart Day for £70,000.   This allowed RCR to push through the CVA at 25% and thus turn their £70k into £1.75m.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

This was on the BBC article this morning but they've now removed this bit. They can't help themselves. 

...and rightly so,as we all know Rangers were bought out of administration and the former holding company was later liquidated,bassas.

56 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Nobody gave a fuck about us so that's the way i see this kind of thing. 

I posted that earlier Linfield being the only one doing a little bit, I remember David Healys dad with a collecting bucket outside Windsor Park, he prob never got that much but he was trying his best and was a kind gesture, I bet the haters are recoiling now when the club that would not die is on the march and box office.

I think the EFL have to take some of the blame. They need to do more stringent checks on owners and keep checking throughout ownership to ensure they are remaining to be "fit and proper" owners. The fans have lost their club, the staff have lost their jobs and it will be the end of some players careers. Their owner seemed to be prick from the moment he took over and he's fucked everyone and the EFL allowed it to happen.

5 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Nobody gave a fuck about us so that's the way i see this kind of thing. 

Not sure that's true. A lot of people in Scotland didn't give a fuck, and if they did it was more that they were delighted at what happened to us. Down south it was a different story , a lot of supporters down there had a fair bit of sympathy for us and couldn't comprehend how it could've happened or the vindictive attitude shown by the other Scottish clubs towards us.

7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I read  that, it was almost implying that there are Rangers fans who feel that way. Unbelievable. Or not really coming from that source.

50 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Not sure that's true. A lot of people in Scotland didn't give a fuck, and if they did it was more that they were delighted at what happened to us. Down south it was a different story , a lot of supporters down there had a fair bit of sympathy for us and couldn't comprehend how it could've happened or the vindictive attitude shown by the other Scottish clubs towards us.

I wouldn't know about that mate. I live in scotland so only see it from this side and it was a disgrace but expected from this country. 

9 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Its hard to believe this country forces you to pay these biased bigots a tv licence 

gie.gif.581acfc9bf5e1c937b692fc322be3c36.gif

Nobody cared when it was us so I will not lose any sleep over anyone else. This is just the start of many similar cases in England coming out the woodwork.  If anyone should put their hand in to help out it's the ridiculous millions spunked in their top division. However, they are only concerned about themselves and the £100m+ they earn per season, whilst not giving a flying fuck about clubs outside that division.  The sooner it all implodes the better. 

Archived