Joe Aribo in Nigeria Squad

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen his goal and its exactly what I was expecting to see more of for us, Look at how far in the box hes got himself for the tap in why is it that he hesitates to do that for us ?  Seems he would rather go for a sideways pass then doesn't want to burst into the box like that. 

5 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

Just seen his goal and its exactly what I was expecting to see more of for us, Look at how far in the box hes got himself for the tap in why is it that he hesitates to do that for us ?  Seems he would rather go for a sideways pass then doesn't want to burst into the box like that. 

Maybe because every cunt gets on his back after one bad game while out of position? 

56 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

No denying we've a player on our hands. One poor performance doesn't change that. Sounds like he's bounced straight back, hopefully that form continues for us as well. 

No question he is a talent and is going to be a big player for us this season. 

Skillfull player , looks as though it’s going to be flashes here and there though  ,Europe’s suited him much more than the spl so far  early days but i thought he was the key to unlock the St Mirren type game , he was as negative and went as square as the rest 

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Maybe because every cunt gets on his back after one bad game while out of position? 

Good shout mate he is a centre mid but let's just give him dogs abuse for his performance against the scum. even if he was asked to play out wide and out his comfort zone.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Skillfull player , looks as though it’s going to be flashes here and there though  ,Europe’s suited him much more than the spl so far  early days but i thought he was the key to unlock the St Mirren type game , he was as negative and went as square as the rest 

Barisic was the key to unlocking the St.Mirren game.

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I guess we should comment on the rest who went square and were negative. 

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I fear the state your going to get into when he actually has a good game 😂😂😂 

I’ll be like Steven Gerrard after the St.Mirren game - Nothing but praise.  Meanwhile you’ll be on here criticising everything the guy does.

Archived