***The Official East Fife v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sket said:

How many games have Kamara,Jones,Aribo and Defoe played for our reserves?

I’m surprised Aribo and Defoe are even on the pitch today.  I have no idea how many games Kamara and Jones have played for our reserves.

1 minute ago, BearInTheToon said:

Barasic should be embarrassed that he can’t get in the team today.

More embarrassing would be getting played in an obvious second string side against East Fife.  Leave that gig for Halliday.

Just now, TMB said:

I’m surprised Aribo and Defoe are even on the pitch today.  I have no idea how many games Kamara and Jones have played for our reserves.

How can you say it's a reserve team then if you don't even know what players have played for the reserves?

2 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Barasic should be embarrassed that he can’t get in the team today. I’ve been desperate to see him succeed but without question, he’s done here. He’s not got the mentality or heart to be a Rangers player.

Hopefully moved on asap. Gaffer said in Portugal that borna has started pre season well with a new mindset. Obviously back to his old self punt asap

Just now, Sket said:

How can you say it's a reserve team then if you don't even know what players have played for the reserves?

That’s a great point.  I’m assuming this is our strongest eleven today then?  

Just now, TMB said:

More embarrassing would be getting played in an obvious second string side against East Fife.  Leave that gig for Halliday.

Nah mate, not under the circumstances of it being Barasic. He was signed as 1st choice and he has a right footed mediocre player currently taking his position and can’t get a game ahead of a makeshift CM cum LB.  it’s quite a statement from the manager regarding his faith in Borna.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Hopefully moved on asap. Gaffer said in Portugal that borna has started pre season well with a new mindset. Obviously back to his old self punt asap

Gerrard gives Barisic praise on his mindset. RangersMedia decides that’s a lot of shit and he has the wrong mindset based on nothing :lol: 

Just now, BearInTheToon said:

Nah mate, not under the circumstances of it being Barasic. He was signed as 1st choice and he has a right footed mediocre player currently taking his position and can’t get a game ahead of a makeshift CM cum LB.  it’s quite a statement from the manager regarding his faith in Borna.

Exactly, Barisic was signed as first choice.  First choice players won’t feature today.  It’s a second string team against East Fife.

Just now, TMB said:

Gerrard gives Barisic praise on his mindset. RangersMedia decides that’s a lot of shit and he has the wrong mindset based on nothing :lol: 

Based on nothing a midfielder is playing in his position aye nothing

1 minute ago, TMB said:

That’s a great point.  I’m assuming this is our strongest eleven today then?  

Not one person has said it's our strongest 11. 

You said it's a reserve team despite over half of the team featuring regularly in competitive matches. 

So essentially,you are talking shit.

Just now, Sket said:

Not one person has said it's our strongest 11. 

You said it's a reserve team despite over half of the team featuring regularly in competitive matches. 

So essentially,you are talking shit.

Today’s a day for Polster and Halliday against East Fife.  Let’s rest the better players for our games against stronger opposition.

Archived