The press and this brilliant defending by Davis

GOAT

24 minutes ago, chris182 said:

The ref has got to have seen the hand ball, decided not to give it.

Rather than refereeing the game by the rules they are analysing the consequences of making the correct decision according to the rulebook.  It's been happening for a good few years.  We've seen it previously with unbelievable challenges in the first 10 minutes of a game - too early for a red.

The SFA just seem to stand by and watch it happen.

“Ah well they’re 2 up anyway they don’t really need a penalty”

”best not card Davidson for the rugby challenge on Aribo because he’ll no doubt do something later meaning i’ll have to book him again and send him off”

Discretion can apply for certain decisions, like a yellow card challenge in first 30 seconds of a game but other areas, such as deliberate hand ball are black and white matters.......but not in our Scotland.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

No probs wi goal line tech,that would have cut the legs off the mhedia but f**k VAR,they're still getting it wrong wi that.

Must be the only off field camera system where the replay images are ignored in case it makes the Ref look bad. 

43 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Radio scotland were creaming themselves about big bad Rangers getting away with it again :whistle:

If we can take 3 points and upset the usual suspects at the same time it’s a win, win in my opinion👍...

21 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Media coverage predictable as ever. 

Expect some goal line technology calls to follow this week.  Don't know where they think the money for that is coming from lol 

If I didn't read about it on here.I wouldn't know 

I buy zero papers and I won't be funding these beggar loving bastards the rest of my days 

I do care but it won't matter what the media say for me .The refs won't be changing their agenda 

Collum and Clancy will get all the key games that the scum may find difficult Imo 

9 and 10 in a row is on the line 

Fully expect the narrative to be pushed .We get the key decisions and the refs are bears

Just like they did in 1998 .And low and behold the scum got the benefit of the decisions , that helped stop us doing 10 

22 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Clearly the whole ball didn’t cross the line, but the press now don’t even hide it and can  blatantly lie about us without getting pulled up on it by anyone. Disgrace.

3E3E1ADC-B2E7-43D0-9DE8-C1321A14EC22.jpeg

At max half the ball is over the line it is dead centre in my opinion.

15 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

Sportscene's "analysis" from their "panel" of "pundits" at least showed the proper angle and agreed that it wasn't a goal.

Yes, but they totally ignored the handball incident....which if it had been in our box I'm 100% confident it wouldn't only have been talked about, it would have  roundly criticised ....

"how on earth did he miss that?" 

"He's 5 yards away, looking straight at it" 

"under the current rules...." 

"it's a game changer, St.Johnstone could have been right back in it" 

"Tommy Wright is totally within his rights to be angry with that " 

37 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tarriers have had a yellow card for every 25 fouls they’ve dished out so far. 

We’re allowed to get 8 fouls per card lol. 

But aye the Masonic refs

They picked up another yellow so they're currently one per 20 fouls, double our one per 10 fouls. 

Or 1 per 2 games played is another way of looking at it. Every other club is at least one yellow per game.

23 hours ago, GOAT said:

Every article online by the tarrier press is going with this goal line clearance claiming st Johnstone were robbed of a goal, even saying TV pictures showed it was clearly over the line, despite the fact TV pictures showed the complete opposite.   Also these articles don’t mention our stonewall penalty.  Our club really should be taking these cunts to task. 

Every article?? And yet the Daily Record online said this, ‘Another angle showed the whole ball hadn’t crossed the line and, in fact, a brilliant piece of defending from Steven Davis protected Rangers' clean sheet.’

oh the anger!! 

Goat, why just make shit up? 

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Yes, but they totally ignored the handball incident....which if it had been in our box I'm 100% confident it wouldn't only have been talked about, it would have  roundly criticised ....

"how on earth did he miss that?" 

"He's 5 yards away, looking straight at it" 

"under the current rules...." 

"it's a game changer, St.Johnstone could have been right back in it" 

"Tommy Wright is totally within his rights to be angry with that " 

Oh the fuck can the national football sports show not show one of the biggest talking points of the game. 😂😂

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

If I didn't read about it on here.I wouldn't know 

I buy zero papers and I won't be funding these beggar loving bastards the rest of my days 

I do care but it won't matter what the media say for me .The refs won't be changing their agenda 

Collum and Clancy will get all the key games that the scum may find difficult Imo 

9 and 10 in a row is on the line 

Fully expect the narrative to be pushed .We get the key decisions and the refs are bears

Just like they did in 1998 .And low and behold the scum got the benefit of the decisions , that helped stop us doing 10 

Apart from the old firm :sarcasm:

Archived