PlayStation 5

BridgeIsBlue

With Cyberpunk being available on PS Store again, has anyone went back to it? Bugs were pretty awful from what I seen when it was taken off.

Desperate to play it, but promised myself I’d wait until it was ready :lol: 

On 14/07/2021 at 10:22, Rambo1872 said:

One of my controllers has stick drift already. Less than 100 hours gameplay i would guess. 😠 So back to Sony at my expense of post and packaging.

Get your controllers from currys and pay the insurance as you get unlimited replacements for 12 quid. 

3 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Get your controllers from currys and pay the insurance as you get unlimited replacements for 12 quid. 

I'm thinking of buying a new one, and return it for cash refund at argos and give them my fucked one back and sony can pay for that through that channel. Disappointed i need to pay for a box and postage to sony for something thats fucked up in less than 3 month. Iv got 2 controllers so it shows how little i used the one thats drifting.  

1 hour ago, Rambo1872 said:

I'm thinking of buying a new one, and return it for cash refund at argos and give them my fucked one back and sony can pay for that through that channel. Disappointed i need to pay for a box and postage to sony for something thats fucked up in less than 3 month. Iv got 2 controllers so it shows how little i used the one thats drifting.  

It's ridiculous how bad they are mate they need to step up the quality of the controllers. 

16 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

With Cyberpunk being available on PS Store again, has anyone went back to it? Bugs were pretty awful from what I seen when it was taken off.

Desperate to play it, but promised myself I’d wait until it was ready :lol: 

Wait until you get a PS5 then wait until they upgrade the game for current gen. 

19 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

I have a PS5 already mate.

I've got the 5 aswell mate,played and completed cyberpunk on it,but while it runs at 60fps it's still only the ps4 Pro version you're getting.i'd suggest you hold off another few months until the proper next gen update gets released.

If you can't hold off its definitely playable and damn gorgeous at times.also I'd recommend bumping up the difficulty to hard as the ai is a bit retarded at times,also encourages you to use your abilities more as it's too easy to just walk up and shoot them in the face at normal difficulty.

2 minutes ago, watty. said:

I've got the 5 aswell mate,played and completed cyberpunk on it,but while it runs at 60fps it's still only the ps4 Pro version you're getting.i'd suggest you hold off another few months until the proper next gen update gets released.

If you can't hold off its definitely playable and damn gorgeous at times.also I'd recommend bumping up the difficulty to hard as the ai is a bit retarded at times,also encourages you to use your abilities more as it's too easy to just walk up and shoot them in the face at normal difficulty.

Thanks very much for that mate.

I’ve waited this long, so I’m sure an extra few months won’t hurt.

The two games I was buzzing for the most were this and Valhalla. 31 hours into the latter and I’ve encountered a bug that’s game breaking.

Beeling :ang:

9 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

The two games I was buzzing for the most were this and Valhalla. 31 hours into the latter and I’ve encountered a bug that’s game breaking.

Get RE8 if you've played 7. 

26 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

First half of 7 is unreal but it tapers off a bit towards the end.

Still not completed 8 but it's superb from the few hours I've put into it already. 

Will have a look into it and see if there’s any deals.

I’ve got the digital PS5 (one I wanted tbf) so need to buy off the store.

2 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Will have a look into it and see if there’s any deals.

I’ve got the digital PS5 (one I wanted tbf) so need to buy off the store.

The resident evil games are on sale now so you should be OK they are heavily discounted as well. 

Has anyone played No Man's Sky? 

27 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The resident evil games are on sale now so you should be OK they are heavily discounted as well. 

Has anyone played No Man's Sky? 

Heard some really good things about it now after an awful start.

I tend to look at IGN’s reviews, and a couple of other YouTubers pre purchase.

£20 on PS Store.

4 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

No worries mate,like I said the game Is most certainly playable on ps5,it's night and day compared to the ps4 version,but when you compare the ps5 to the PC version it's lacking.would definitely recommend waiting,but if you can't then play through once on ps5 and again when the next gen upgrade drops,as the game can be played multiple times due to there being multiple builds and endings.

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

Heard some really good things about it now after an awful start.

I tend to look at IGN’s reviews, and a couple of other YouTubers pre purchase.

£20 on PS Store.

Yeah I will probably pick it up when I've been paid again I wasn't impressed by the early reviews but it seems to be much steadier now. 

On 14/07/2021 at 10:22, Rambo1872 said:

One of my controllers has stick drift already. Less than 100 hours gameplay i would guess. 😠 So back to Sony at my expense of post and packaging.

Wee tip, just go buy yourself a new controller from Argos then a couple of days return your one with stick drift and say it's faulty. Will change it over no questions asked and return it to Sony rather than u