Fans getting shafted again

j1mgg

Just realised last night that there are no highlights of the semi final on council tv what a fucking joke.

Even if i have been to the game, or watch it live, i always like to see the highlights, or selected points they decide to pick. A lot of fans wouldnt of been able to get the game yesterday, and they have no other way apart from searching on the internet for very basic clips.

WTF  is council, tv, every council house I see has a sat dish and half the scrounging cunts are on welfare............ social security scroungers and  most are tarrier fucks.  

Oh an fuck the BBC, pissed off at every  cunt tonight

Oh and fuck the pope and the Ira 

25 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Numerous options on YouTube in HD quality, with or without commentary! Stop moaning for the sake of moaning! 

To be fair it’s not exactly advertised that it’s on YouTube officially.

Didnt even realise until recently the SPFL have highlights on their own channel.

Its commentary free so everyone can watch that instead of Sportscene.

5 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Fuck off ya Marxist cunt.

I can’t remember the source, but I read since the ECB moved English cricket onto Sky, participation levels in the sport dropped by 140,000 people on average each month.

That’s dozens of potential Ben Stokes’ in there. Not saying that’s the only thing impacting, but it is one of the factors and something very easy to remedy. Which, tbf to the ECB, they have started to do by allowing their highlights on FTA TV or online for free. 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

I can’t remember the source, but I read since the ECB moved English cricket onto Sky, participation levels in the sport dropped by 140,000 people on average each month.

That’s dozens of potential Ben Stokes’ in there. Not saying that’s the only thing impacting, but it is one of the factors and something very easy to remedy. Which, tbf to the ECB, they have started to do by allowing their highlights on FTA TV or online for free. 

Participation levels in most sports are down, not sure how much of that is down to Pay Telly and how much is down to gaming etc.

Archived