O'hbsessed

International break fun.....

With today's apparent news that timmy has reported Alfredo Morelos to the Home Office for being an illegal immigrant (I shit ye not!)................

..........what are the most extreme and comical examples of timmy's obsession with Rangers that you have come across over the years?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

With today's apparent news that timmy has reported Alfredo Morelos to the Home Office for being an illegal immigrant (I shit ye not!)................

..........what are the most extreme and comical examples of timmy's obsession with Rangers that you have come across over the years?

Wonder if Rangers tax case penalties back in 2012 were calculated correctly...

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Having a Ref followed by a Private Investigator to prove he was biased in our favour. Followed by their shouts of “We told you so” when he walked into his Masonic Lodge. 

Had forgot about that one 🙂 also recall them taking out full page newspaper adverts about something too around the same time?

44 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Fuck me, it's a sad day when you make a thread based on the utterings of the suspected Paedophile John James 🙄

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Why u think he has knocked his burd up

Archived