***** Hamilton v Rangers Official Thread*****

Orange and Blue

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Was just thinking the same m8. Miss chance after chance and fall asleep at the back - damn lucky to avoid punishment there. Frustrating as fuck.

Its brutal! Worst I've seen the defence for a while then when attacking we make poor decisions should have been scoring a few here today but we make it hard for ourselves 😑

Just now, RockwellGers said:

Disagree with that, Defoe has scored more goals in the league than Morelos has

He scores goals when we play well but brings absolutely nothing to games like this

He must have less than 20 touches today, not a shot I can remember and doesn't get involved in any build up play

Morelos bullies both centre backs, all our attacks go through him and he scores goals.

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

He scores goals when we play well but brings absolutely nothing to games like this

He must have less than 20 touches today, not a shot I can remember and doesn't get involved in any build up play

Morelos bullies both centre backs, all our attacks go through him and he scores goals.

Point taken and he's not great today but do you really think he's bang average? Also do you think Jack, Davis or Barisic are bang average? Don't see how you can say that mate, as good as Morelos is

Archived