AGM Thread

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, the drummer said:

We could have had Ashley and llambias for fucks sake

And what that makes anything he’s done wrong ok. Would love you to explain that logic. 
He had one real job to get done and that was get SD/Ashley sorted and retail income increased he is away in the New Year and we are deeper in the shit over that than ever. Folk say he has put money in, aye he has then he has cost us millions of that money in his mismanagement. 

i remember back in 2015 people said king was not a fit and proper person to take us back to the top. he was crooked as hell.

that may be true.  but his love and support of Rangers can finally be put to bed and never be questioned.

from the championship to the europa league with gerrard at the helm. A fantastic playing squad full of value and potential. There has been mistakes but reading his speech you can see how much it meant to him and the board members.

and it means alot to me too.

thank you mr king. as the journey goes on you will never be forgotten for what you did, at least by me. id even go as far as to say a special event should be planned for all those Rangers men with deep pockets that were not shy to be emptied to be honoured.

10 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Anyone think DK going will help the SD fiasco? It was very personal between the 2 of them, maybe another Chairman will be able to get it sorted

Doubt It they have us by the baws thanks to a monumental fuck up in signing the new deal by King Murray & Blair at least Murray had the baws to fall on his sword over it. 

I like Dave King and I’m glad he came back in.  Appointing Mark Allen and Steven Gerrard was a real turning point for us.  We now look a team who can compete for everything domestically and reach the knockout stages in the Europa. 

On another note, King leaving fits in with these rumours of new money coming in.  Maybe someone else wants to take over.

There’s been mistakes, but thank fuck he was there and willing to step in.

Some may not appreciate his input at the moment, history will show that very differently imo.

Remember he’s still the majority shareholder, it’s hardly sayonara.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

And what that makes anything he’s done wrong ok. Would love you to explain that logic. 
He had one real job to get done and that was get SD/Ashley sorted and retail income increased he is away in the New Year and we are deeper in the shit over that than ever. Folk say he has put money in, aye he has then he has cost us millions of that money in his mismanagement. 

how else does he get our retail deal other than at least making the attempt to fight ashley.

you sound like a king hater. if i recall the moment mike ashley lost the boardroom his little stooge limbias did all the wor he needed to do which would set us back in the courts years reversing their damage.

win or fail he tried. it may not look pretty but to roll over and accept that is cowardly. fuck sake they basically tried to steal everything of value of Rangers. you think ashley gives things u without fighting.

mismanagement? were joint top , in europe a nd year in a row and have a valuable playing squad. with odern football markets a player is usually worth 3 times what he was 10 years ago or even 5.

i agree with everything king said in his speech mostly. we had to spend to get to a level we were at currently otherwise we would challenge celtic when maybe they were on 15 in a row.

he had one real job but that was not to suck off mike ashley. it was to fight for Rangers and set us on the road to resotration. he has sent us miles ahead up that road.

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Nobody gets every call right.  Even David Murray, for all his success, fucked up with the EBTs.  Managers sign dud players too, even the best of them.  You need to look at the picture as a whole.  On the field the difference is night and day since King took over.  We’re strong enough to win the league this season and stop celtic doing 9.  That is all that matters.  

Just now, Mclean RFC said:

how else does he get our retail deal other than at least making the attempt to fight ashley.

you sound like a king hater. if i recall the moment mike ashley lost the boardroom his little stooge limbias did all the wor he needed to do which would set us back in the courts years reversing their damage.

win or fail he tried. it may not look pretty but to roll over and accept that is cowardly. fuck sake they basically tried to steal everything of value of Rangers. you think ashley gives things u without fighting.

mismanagement? were joint top , in europe a nd year in a row and have a valuable playing squad. with odern football markets a player is usually worth 3 times what he was 10 years ago or even 5.

i agree with everything king said in his speech mostly. we had to spend to get to a level we were at currently otherwise we would challenge celtic when maybe they were on 15 in a row.

he had one real job but that was not to suck off mike ashley. it was to fight for Rangers and set us on the road to resotration. he has sent us miles ahead up that road.

Fight Ashley 😂😂 He signed the deal and claimed it was a brilliant deal for the club then proceeded to break the contract drag us through the courts and get us fucked again. Total incompetence. 

He would’ve been better just seeing the deal out we wouldn’t be millions out of pocket in legal fees and more millions in damages to be paid. 

What have we won yet?? We had to go through Warburton Pedro Murty twice before they finally listened to someone with a football brain and appointed Stevie. So yes years of mismanagement. 

It’s obviously we had to spend imagine how much we could spend if we had a retail deal making us money and not spending millions in court over a contract King signed. 

Not suck off Ashley 😂 looks like he is sucking off Ashley now to the tune of millions that the club has to pay. 

King got some things right eventually, but he made some absolutely stupid fuck ups that cost us millions and are continuing to cost us money. So forgive me if I don’t lie prostrate on the ground before him as if he’s some sort of God. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Fight Ashley 😂😂 He signed the deal and claimed it was a brilliant deal for the club then proceeded to break the contract drag us through the courts and get us fucked again. Total incompetence. 

He would’ve been better just seeing the deal out we wouldn’t be millions out of pocket in legal fees and more millions in damages to be paid. 

What have we won yet?? We had to go through Warburton Pedro Murty twice before they finally listened to someone with a football brain and appointed Stevie. So yes years of mismanagement. 

It’s obviously we had to spend imagine how much we could spend if we had a retail deal making us money and not spending millions in court over a contract King signed. 

Not suck off Ashley 😂 looks like he is sucking off Ashley now to the tune of millions that the club has to pay. 

King got some things right eventually, but he made some absolutely stupid fuck ups that cost us millions and are continuing to cost us money. So forgive me if I don’t lie prostrate on the ground before him as if he’s some sort of God. 

You are wasting your time here these cunts are fucking stupid, they were stupid before and they are still stupid now.

I'm sorry, but if you can only admit the good and not be honest about the bad then you're being nostalgic and are not making much sense.

This is the serious side of the football club, it is easier to see what had been done correctly and what has been done incorrectly because there is a framework there and it can be measured, where sometimes that's not possible regarding the team.

King's chairmanship isn't one of good or bad, it is mixed. If anyone tries to deny that then they're just lying to themselves.

Just now, Smile said:

You are wasting your time here these cunts are fucking stupid, they were stupid before and they are still stupid now.

He has got some things right mostly getting a Director of Football appointed and giving him the money and letting him get on with his job. 👍👍

But he has cost us badly in a business side of the club. By not appointing properly in the high level management areas and keeping that wee cunt Robertson in place. 

Just the usual though mate when you mention anything bad you get the , “Aye but what about the last lot” As bad has the politicians from a failing government telling us it’s all the last lots fault they are making a shit  job of it today. 

Watch what happens if the new guy doesn’t have a Rangers background and is put in place for his business brain, and the first time he makes a fuck up of something the daggers will be out  

Seems a pretty strange time for him to stand down but considering I know fuck all about business then who knows

Hope there is nothing dodgy going on again and the fans being left in the dark, all you're going to see now is the taigs in the media having a field day with rumours/stories, at a time where we have 9 games in just over a month which will define the season.

Archived