Union bears display

Smile

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bern game on the tele for us then , it’s indefensible now , world wide icon manager won’t be long in getting fed up with this , he’s got us within a point of qualification and nobody will be there for the sake of songs and add ons he’s repeatedly told us to stop 

49 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

The sun posted a video of two fans singing a kick a fenian in the head and the Lisbon lions song . Some absolute  brain dead fannies in our support.

I notice the subtle inference that fenian is now racist.

Screenshot_20191128-220416_Chrome.jpg

18 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

UEFA deem racism and sectarianism as being under the same offence.

Is a banner at an airport anything to do with uefa?

Uefa don’t set the laws of the land

fucking mental to even suggest that banner is racist the sun are taking the cunt as usual.   

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

fucking mental to even suggest that banner is racist the sun are taking the cunt as usual.   

Exactly. It wasn't in a football ground so it's got nothing to do with Rangers. So why are the sun printing it on their bog roll.

Fuckin scum bastards anyway.

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It is mental. Its why strict liability is not fit for purpose as you could have a small bunch of opposing fans turning up with all sorts with a sympathetic media distorting it out of all proportion. Who would know if they were real supporters or not. Its a nonsense.  Some guys film themselves with a banner and in minutes its across the media used as an anti Rangers broadcast.

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I didn't mention the banner at the airport when I made that post, I was clarifying a point to another poster that UEFA have racism and sectarianism under the same offence.

UEFA set the laws of European football.

Having a banner with that on it is just plain stupid .

3 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Bern game on the tele for us then , it’s indefensible now , world wide icon manager won’t be long in getting fed up with this , he’s got us within a point of qualification and nobody will be there for the sake of songs and add ons he’s repeatedly told us to stop 

For fuck sake Cedrick get a fucking grip mate.?

4 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

The sun posted a video of two fans singing a kick a fenian in the head and the Lisbon lions song . Some absolute  brain dead fannies in our support.

Who gives a fuck what a couple pissed up guys sing when they are not even at the stadium.

Singing the add ons at the game is beyond stupid considering our sanctions but slating 2 guys having a sing song before the game? Thats just getting on the offended bandwagon for me.

4 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Mamma Mia 

1 hour ago, rfc_watp said:

Who gives a fuck what a couple pissed up guys sing when they are not even at the stadium.

Singing the add ons at the game is beyond stupid considering our sanctions but slating 2 guys having a sing song before the game? Thats just getting on the offended bandwagon for me.

I’ve heard differently about behaviour outside stadium.

5 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

I’ve heard differently about behaviour outside stadium.

Dutch media are reporting that six people were arrested for not complying with an order, five for lighting fireworks, two for insulting, one for wanton behavior, one for public intoxication, two for Dutch media are reporting that six people were arrested for not complying with an order, five for lighting fireworks, two for insulting, one for wanton behavior, one for public intoxication, two for selling things illegally, and one for "other."

Only one of the people arrested, for intoxication, has been confirmed as Scottish by news sources in Holland. and one for "other."

Only one of the people arrested, for intoxication, has been confirmed as Scottish by news sources in Holland.

hardly crimes of the century -- hope the person  selling things illegally wasnt @Rfc52  flogging gear 🙂 

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You're right.

But when I go to a game and I've got gear on me I dont shout and sing from the top of my lungs in front of the polis cause its draws attention. 

These fans knew we were under severe scrutiny and decided to show off with a banner knowing it would get attention, like a bunch of daft teenagers on Instagram. 

I hate celtic and they are fenian bastards, but at least have the brains not to give the club bad attention. It just puts the spotlight on us which gives UEFA an excuse to shaft us for something that normally would have been overlooked

Every one of us has sung the songs and taken part in the hatred, but theres a time a place for it and that banner was just a cry for attention.

Archived