Alfredo Morelos is the No1 ranked player in the Domestic/ Europa League

Smile

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Wouldn’t shock me mate. 

Lets be honest, there will be tears around Europe looking now and we should milk it for every penny. 

I always thought he’d be suited to Spain but no teams there (outwith big two )will have the money to buy him.

Seriously tho how much is he worth I hope our board put a lumpy figure on his head and stick with it. 40million and that's just to answer the phone.

Also make sure all the fee is paid upfront none of this £20million now the rest on the never never ffs

21 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Martin keown ( i know he’s a helmet) saying on BT that Morelos worth 40/50 million..

He isnt wrong. But it all starts with the pundits. When they start saying it the ball starts rolling. Thats how most players get their price tags, in my opinion.

I love this, makes me so proud of our team and Alfredo.  What a difference he has made to himself and the club.

Do you think a certain ageing rocker is phoning up complaining they have used the wrong photo and spelled their France U21s name wrong..

2 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

He is some player. Absolutely has to be getting attention from a lot of clubs now. It's almost inevitable someone will take him off us...just hope it's not sooner rather than later.

If he scores the winner in Gdańsk then Derek Ferguson might rate him at 10m+

Archived