Next 7 games .

eejay the dj

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

The tims will drop more points than us in the lead up to the last Old Firm game of the year and we won't lose that one now.

We'll win the cup and qualify for the last 32

I'm not fussed about admitting they're a good team, loads of good players all over the pitch, especially the three behind the striker but I believe we are far more effective than them, we play a style that is far more suited to winning games week in week out, they're a bit more intricate in their play and while it works at home with relative ease, away from home against stodgy defences in tight grounds the goals come less frequent;  whilst we can play a bit but I feel our style is more about making as many opportunities for Morelos as possible, that direct approach is how you win points consistently in Scotland, we'll grind games out, they won't

They have 4 home games, 3 away games, they'll take 10/12pts at home, 4-5/9pts away

I believe we'll take 16/18pts in our six games.

Go into the break, a point ahead with a game in hand and the League cup in the bag and the last 32 to look forward to.

Wish I had your optimism. I think we are still missing a box to box midfielder who commits people, and both provides and scores goals. Thought we had it in Aribo but he seems more content to lay the ball off quickly than drive with it.

The first real season defining moment coming over the next 10 days. Do we get that first major trophy post 2012 under our belt whilst landing a suckerpunch to the Orks, the likes of which they haven't had in 8 odd years.

I'm excited to see what we've got mentally. Gerrard will have us up for it 100%, he knows a thing or two about big games.

Just imagine the unwashed tears :lol:

On 01/12/2019 at 18:40, chris182 said:

The first real season defining moment coming over the next 10 days. Do we get that first major trophy post 2012 under our belt whilst landing a suckerpunch to the Orks, the likes of which they haven't had in 8 odd years.

I'm excited to see what we've got mentally. Gerrard will have us up for it 100%, he knows a thing or two about big games.

Just imagine the unwashed tears :lol:

Yeah, that didn't turn out well

Archived