Next 7 games .

eejay the dj

Can't remember being this excited about a run of games to Christmas  .Probably the last, being the season we last won the league cup under Walter Smith.  My memory takes me back to 92/ 93 ,when we were involved with Leeds and beating the scum at the piggery .While beating the sheep in a classic cup final ...0ur run 

Hearts on Sunday . Job done.....................................................

Aberdeen away, in what is our most important league  game of the season so far 

League Cup final .......

Young boys to qualify for last 32 of Europa 

Away league games to Motherwell

Hivs ....

Home to Kilmarnock in league 

And finally trip to Bheastville 

That is one tough schedule for our club .Wish I could rearrange the fixtures, as I honestly believe the Sheep will kick us all over the park ,like last season .Could be a problem 

Beating the sheep is pivotal  for confidence in the following games .It's a game we have to win for me .To keep momentum and feel good factor going into the massive games after  .

No predictions from me but .....

Exciting times bears 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

We have a tough run of games now but I’m led to believe the bheasts have a similar run of tough games in the new year.

One game at a time, try and win them and hopefully the scum will crumble in the new year (hopefully sooner 👍🏼)

Aye there's is from about February mate 

It’s shocking that we only have 2 home league games from the end of October until January and both of them are in December. I know 2 of them are postponed for the league cup.  I’ve every confidence in our team though if they play to their best. Exciting times this month 😊

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

It’s shocking that we only have 2 home league games from the end of October until January and both of them are in December. I know 2 of them are postponed for the league cup.  I’ve every confidence in our team though if they play to their best. Exciting times this month 😊

Hearts and Aberdeen games are huge. Motherwell won't be easy. 

It's probably the run of fixtures you'd never choose :lol:

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Hearts and Aberdeen games are huge. Motherwell won't be easy. 

It's probably the run of fixtures you'd never choose :lol:

I know. If I could have chosen it would have been the bottom 4 🤣 , except the scum, I would have kept that game except I would have preferred it at home 😂 . I suppose we need to play these games at some point and I am confident of a result against the sheep. My only worry is the amount of times the team have a bad half. We have gotten away with it this far but we need to waken up and start playing well from the first whistle!

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Beating the sheep is pivotal  for confidence in the following games .It's a game we have to win for me .To keep momentum and feel good factor going into the massive games after  .

No predictions from me but .....

Exciting times bears 

The momentum is already there. I think every game is pivotal. All the games are must win to really put the pressure on. Slip up in any game and the confidence etc could slide, not just the sheep game. One game at a time, let’s batter hearts to boost the confidence more to take on to the sheep game.

As long as we start to turn up for the 1st half and get the games killed off before the Half's ended. I'll be happy.

Cup final better have us pressing them from the off and putting them under pressure but I expect SG has leaned from the embarrassment that was the last OF.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Was predicted when the league fixtures were released that December was brutal. That's been enhanced with the cup final and EL matchday 6.

Rotation is going to be massive. Hearts tomorrow, Killie home and Motherwell away are the three games we can rotate. Others need the best 11.

If we can get to the winter break only three points behind the scum(with a game in hand) win the final and make last 32 that would be incredible first half of the season.

I can't see us winning every game but the final game at the dump we just can't afford to lose it unless we somehow go into the game level on points or better.

Is there potential for them to slip up prior to playing us mate?

I'd disagree about rotation for Motherwell away tbh, i think it will be very tough 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Is there potential for them to slip up prior to playing us mate?

I'd disagree about rotation for Motherwell away tbh, i think it will be very tough 

Can only hope that they have an off day and a team turn up against them. At a push I’d say they could maybe drop points tomorrow or hearts at tynecastle, then hopefully against us.

Archived