Aribo or Arfield ?

tannerall

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

You haven't been to many OF games sir . Have you

Mmm, yes! 46 years since my first, although I have missed out on Parkhead tickets recently.

Point was I think we are better pressing and taking the game to them than trying to sit back and try to stifle them.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

Mmm, yes! 46 years since my first, although I have missed out on Parkhead tickets recently.

Point was I think we are better pressing and taking the game to them than trying to sit back and try to stifle them.

Pressing is the key but it will no doubt be containment in the first 25 mins  .Work ourselves into the game .I would be surprised if we go all out early doors .
It will be hostile and Clancy will be buying all the histrionics from the scum .We will be up against it from the start .Anyone thinking otherwise ,is in dreamland .

17 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If it was solely based on current form, Kent.

He needs to get a grip with whatever it is he’s struggling with mentally and start showing the ability that we all know is there.

i love the boy but patience is running a little thin the now, luckily he hates the tims so I expect a performance on sunday 

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Pressing is the key but it will no doubt be containment in the first 25 mins  .Work ourselves into the game .I would be surprised if we go all out early doors .
It will be hostile and Clancy will be buying all the histrionics from the scum .We will be up against it from the start .Anyone thinking otherwise ,is in dreamland .

I think exactly the opposite, into them Hampden style is the winning formula, we started flat as fuck at Ibrox could not get going  then they ran over the top of us, Gerrard is a smart man and that will not happen again.

43 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I think exactly the opposite, into them Hampden style is the winning formula, we started flat as fuck at Ibrox could not get going  then they ran over the top of us, Gerrard is a smart man and that will not happen again.

In all my years going to scumdome .We have very rarely started on the front foot like cup final mate .Certainly not in recent history .I doubt we will do that here

Be a nice surprise if we did 

Like I said .Clancy and their support will be factors .Believe  it or not 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

In all my years going to scumdome .We have very rarely started on the front foot like cup final mate .I doubt we will do that here

Be a nice surprise if we did 

Like I said .Clancy and their support will be factors .Believe  it or not 

Our record is honking there so defo time to mix it up a bit.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Our record is honking there so defo time to mix it up a bit.

Worse than disgraceful IMO

Think about our place though .The scum at their best often sit back in first 20mins as they know the crowd urge our  team on .It’s about getting the natives restless .Be amazed if it were any different for us 

Winning 1-0 with scrappy goal will do me .As long as it’s a win 

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Worse than disgraceful IMO

Think about our place though .The scum at their best often sit back in first 20mins as they know the crowd urge our  team on .It’s about getting the natives restless .Be amazed if it were any different for us 

Winning 1-0 with scrappy goal will do me .As long as it’s a win 

I will take any scrappy victory via any means at all, im struggling to remember the last victory there, Mendes/Ehihog (sp) Miller brace?

Not sure why anyone would want to drop Kamara, for me he is a class act, reads the game well, keeps things simple and seldom gives the ball away.

Its a tough one between Aribo and Arfield, Aribo’s form has been very good of late but Arfield has plenty of experience and tends to play well against the bheasts.

No matter who drops out I honestly believe if Rangers play their A game we will be too good for them.

Archived