Did Brown get a second yellow card

doc holliday

I'm pretty sure the commentary said Katic and Julien or whatevef the filthy lanky pricks name is got booked for the incident. 

I assumed the tarrier said something after the penalty was given but if it was brown then questions need asked and Clancy needs a lifetime ban for blatant corruption. 

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No matter what happens with Clancy . Our statement of intent yesterday was superb . The line has been drawn . We need to keep highlighting this sort of cheating . Or we will continue to get the same decisions in big matches . Only on these occasions , we may not be playing as well and it costs us

At the very least , makes these refs realise , their incompetence at best , or just down right favouritism will  now be analysed and scrutinised by our club .

The scum did this with the refs strike and managed to change all the rules with the refs , creating a power shift at the top of management

Since then , You can count on one hand . the big decisions that have cost the scum big games

the last one I can honestly think of . The game versus ICT in SCSF where they were winning 1-0 and mclean denied them a pen . They lost 3-2 and blamed the ref for fucking up .

Can't remember 1 since

Before the refs strike . They were complaining every other week

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Was this after he sent Souness off in Championship decider in 86 and then send  Woods and Butcher off in 87 2-2 game 

I thought he never refereed us again after that one mate .Clearly another ref that was biased for Rangers eh 😂

It was in between those games

Aberdeen midfielder Jim Bett was cautioned twice during a Scottish Premier League match with Rangers on 2 May, 1987.

Jim Duncan, of Gorebridge, was the referee that day and the player was subsequently served with a ban.

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Errors my erse. All in all, I reckon he did a real bad job of trying to stitch us up.

The decisions in the LCF were bad enough and this wasn't just another bad day at the office.

We've got officialdom by the bawz and I hope the club squeeze them ever so tightly.

Yesterday’s statement needs to be followed up and followed up and followed up 

other teams need involved too ,others that get fucked over by refs because of tarrier influence 

maybe just maybe the recent Aberdeen comments are just the start 

7 hours ago, Amato said:

This absolutely nails what happened. Books Katic then Brown. 

Is it possible to save a copy of that video, no doubt it'll get pulled when they realise what it shows

The SPFL video from YouTube and you can hear Crocker say two players are booked if you look close it seems  Brown gets booked for asking for a yellow for Katic

also if you  watch at slowest speed at their goal you can see that cunt walker's talking pish about edouard's arm being at his side 

corrupt.thumb.JPG.43ec119ff03b14c55df4fb27affdcd9b.JPG

It seems shirt pulling in a crowded box is easier to see than a handball by a player with no one near him.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No matter what happens with Clancy . Our statement of intent yesterday was superb . The line has been drawn . We need to keep highlighting this sort of cheating . Or we will continue to get the same decisions in big matches . Only on these occasions , we may not be playing as well and it costs us

At the very least , makes these refs realise , their incompetence at best , or just down right favouritism will be now being analysed and scrutinised by our club .

The scum did this with the refs strike and managed to change all the rules with the refs , creating a power shift at the top of management

Since then , You can count on one hand . the big decisions that have cost the scum big games

the last one I can honestly think of . The game versus ICT in SCSF where they were winning 1-0 and mclean denied them a pen . They lost 3-2 and blamed the ref for fucking up .

Can't remember 1 since

Before the refs strike . They were complaining every other week

Just watch ,if we do start highlighting more the refs will strike ,the blame won’t be at “clubs” like last time it will be us and us only 

we do need to make a shit storm though ,Lieswell needs forced out 

I remember checking at half time which of their players had been booked because I didn’t see which player it was at the penalty incident. 

By my count then that makes it 4 incorrect decisions not to send off a Celtic player, an incorrect decision not to award us a penalty, and an incorrect decision to allow Celtic’s goal. 

20 minutes ago, Don54 said:

It was in between those games

Aberdeen midfielder Jim Bett was cautioned twice during a Scottish Premier League match with Rangers on 2 May, 1987.

Jim Duncan, of Gorebridge, was the referee that day and the player was subsequently served with a ban.

I wasn’t aware of that 

Maybe why he was so horrendous in the famous 2-2 game in Oct 1987

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It was brown for a red card offence. Later ignored, simply forgotten about when he picked up his next 'first' yellow.

Commentators said 'both' booked. They were right.

Corrupt to the fucking core.

IMG_20191231_085823.jpg

IMG_20191231_085809.jpg

Sky also “missed “ it 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I wasn’t aware of that 

Maybe why he was so horrendous in the famous 2-2 game in Oct 1987

I would have been worse in the 2-2 game, this from the man  in question. 

"Fans don't realise refs can't see everything. There were several things in that game I didn't see such as Roberts conducting the choir at the opposite end of the pitch from where the action was.

"As a referee you can't have eyes in the back of your head to see what a keeper is doing but that is where your linesman needs to help you out and mine didn't on that occasion.

"I managed to pick out three of the four major incidents of the game and took action from what I saw and not what was apparent on the television.

"That is what I said in court as the incident was replayed and I gave my judgment from what I had seen. But I believe I called three of the four incidents correctly which isn't bad.

"I didn't see Roberts involved in the initial tussle at all and even the TV evidence doesn't clearly show him punching McAvennie."

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Remember last year when Alfredo was sent off .Sky had every angle covered with over analysis .The white bauble treatment and super close ups 

Strange how we ain’t seen any of that on Sundays events 

Same when Flanno hit brown they kept going back to replay it during the game 

19 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I remember checking at half time which of their players had been booked because I didn’t see which player it was at the penalty incident. 

By my count then that makes it 4 incorrect decisions not to send off a celtic player, an incorrect decision not to award us a penalty, and an incorrect decision to allow celtic’s goal. 

Bolingoli is still the most obvious for me 

Blatant pull back and on a booking .Clancy ignores it ,yet gives us a free kick 

The irony .Same player has golden chance to play header across our goalkeeper few mins later ,that could have been 2-2 

And I still can’t believe he red carded Alfredo 6 minutes into Injury time ,when there should have been 4

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It was brown for a red card offence. Later ignored, simply forgotten about when he picked up his next 'first' yellow.

IMG_20191231_085823.jpg

IMG_20191231_085809.jpg

He's 100% booking katic and Brown. Rangers now have 3weeks to chase this cunt from the game. He should never be seen on a football pitch again

26 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

IMG_20191231_085823.jpg

I thought the commentator said “both” were booked for the penalty incident? Meaning Katic and Julien. When did this incident happen?

Edit: So this incident was Brown’s second booking? Sorry I’m slow this morning. 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He's 100% booking katic and Brown. Rangers now have 3weeks to chase this cunt from the game. He should never be seen on a football pitch again

Said on another thread, Rangers need to pursue this. 

This is a Dougie McDonald type incident and we need to demand the answers and actions scum got with him.

Certainly looks like it but it’s just one of many glaring mistakes by Clancy and his officials. The SFA need to take a serious look at his performance.

Thing is though the refereeing standard right through Scotland is horrendous 

Clancy needs demoted though 

8 minutes ago, OhW said:

I thought the commentator said “both” were booked for the penalty incident? Meaning Katic and Julien. When did this incident happen?

At the Katic penalty. The commentators said there was grappling between Brown and Tav on the line, the penalty was then given. The ref then clearly and distinctly booked two people directly in front of him, and yes commentators said both players.

Julien isnt there. The two players are Katic and Brown, Browns is likely for demanding a Katic red than for punching Tav on the face separate to Katic pulling Julien.

Katic faces Clancy as the 1st yellow is given, it cant be him getting both by way of clarification as he didnt see Clancy give him it initially.

Archived