Did Brown get a second yellow card

doc holliday

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

They need to start bringing in refs from outside Scotland for games. Not just OFs, if cunts like Clancy can't swing an OF for their team they'll be doing it on Tuesday nights at St Mirren Park instead.

Corrupt bastard.

You mean real refs mate? 

3 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Funny you should say that I was certain he showed 2 yellows at their penalty award 

I know he showed two but thought the other one was for Julien, then if Julien and Katic were both booked how could he justify a penalty.  Brown booking makes more sense.

26 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

There is previous for this. In the late 80s  or very early 90s pretty sure jim bett was booked twice against us but allowed to stay on the field. Ref was jim duncan.  From memory. Think he got bumped off the list.

Was this after he sent Souness off in Championship decider in 86 and then send  Woods and Butcher off in 87 2-2 game 

I thought he never refereed us again after that one mate .Clearly another ref that was biased for Rangers eh 😂

4 hours ago, Amato said:

This absolutely nails what happened. Books Katic then Brown. 

Is it possible to save a copy of that video, no doubt it'll get pulled when they realise what it shows

Decent little edited video there.Just a pity the cunt is so full of hate ,he edited out the Rangers first goal and celebration for our second 

Brown clearly booked so should have been sent off 5 minutes later 

Clancy has to give us a reason or his resignation .Dougie Mcdonald was hounded out the game for similar 

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

I'll be honest, I don't think for a second he's booking Brown there. I think he's flashed it at Katic, gone to take it down, realised he needs to take it back up to make it 100% clear who he's booking/penalising as he gets closer to Katic. Not sure it wouldn't make sense either.

😄there’s your indigo chaps .Dying to see different 

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I know he showed two but thought the other one was for Julien, then if Julien and Katic were both booked how could he justify a penalty.  Brown booking makes more sense.

Few other lads were saying the same mate , I checked the result page sky sports 

E74256E9-1157-4BCF-82EB-3D00B9DDCA0C.png

I’ve no doubt he books Brown there, I noticed it at the time but forgot all about it for obvious reasons.

But let’s just say he didn’t book Brown. The commentator said at the time that Clancy was focussed on Katic and Julien as they were tussling beforehand. So what we have is a referee so determined to spot a minor infringement by a Rangers player, in order to give a penalty, that he completely misses Brown performing yet another forearm smash to the face of an opponent, for which he should have walked.

Whichever way you look at it, the guy’s a cheat.

5 hours ago, Inigo said:

I'll be honest, I don't think for a second he's booking Brown there. I think he's flashed it at Katic, gone to take it down, realised he needs to take it back up to make it 100% clear who he's booking/penalising as he gets closer to Katic. Not sure it wouldn't make sense either.

That's certainly what the cunt will try to argue.

I've just checked Fotmob and there is only one yellow card that's been issued in the 33rd minute ( for Katic at the penalty). Very sinister, as he flashed his card twice, so who was the other booking for. He definitely didn't flash it at Katic twice, refs do that action all the time when they are booking 2 players simultaneously.

It looks to me like he books Katic first, who is kneeling down looking right at the him, then he books Brown for the forearm smash. 

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Bonkers mate

It's not totally bonkers tho'  there should be an investigation and until it's resolved the same should happen  as happened in England 6 years ago

MICK RUSSELL, the referee at the centre of the cautions controversy during Huddersfield Town’s Championship clash with Sheffield Wednesday, has been taken off his scheduled game tomorrow.

The Hertfordshire whistler, who showed Wednesday’s Jeremy Helan two yellow cards inside the opening 25 minutes of the John Smith’s Stadium derby clash but failed to send him off, was due to referee the Scunthorpe v Shrewsbury League I game.

But Andy Haines, of Tyne and Wear, will now be in charge at Glanford Park.

A spokesman for Professional Game Match Officials Limited, who provide officials for the Premier and Football League, said their investigation into the incident is ongoing and that Russell, 45, will not be allocated any matches while that is the case.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Was this after he sent Souness off in Championship decider in 86 and then send  Woods and Butcher off in 87 2-2 game 

I thought he never refereed us again after that one mate .Clearly another ref that was biased for Rangers eh 😂

Cant remember bud. All i know is club should be challenging this.

Archived