Did Brown get a second yellow card

doc holliday

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Brown has smacked Tav and not been officially booked, it looks very very like the card was issued but not noted down, 2 things need to happen but we all know neither will happen, Clancy can never referee a game between us and the filth again and since it's not officially been noted the compliance officer needs to step in and offer him a 2 match ban, 

Given recent comments from the departing Aberdeen chairman, the new Aberdeen chairman and the French guy who plays for Hearts something needs done to cleanse the game and rid it from the innuendo that the taigs control the game, 

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Crocker says “a yellow card is shown here to both and a penalty is given”.

Now I’m not saying he is the font of all knowledge but if a referee holds a yellow card awkwardly/squint then there is no reason to hold it at the correct angle and issue it again. Definitely seems suspect to me.

How can a yellow be issued against both but then award the pen? Its either a booking and pen against katic or nothing at all

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

100% he gave out 2 yellows mate if one was for broon then ffs Rangers must ask serious questions here.

He can’t surely referee again , well done OP and lads on twitter , hopefully this is highlighted , can mind saying to my dad canny be a pen he’s booked 2 players thinking it was for grappling 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

If Brown has smacked Tav and not been officially booked, it looks very very like the card was issued but not noted down, 2 things need to happen but we all know neither will happen, Clancy can never referee a game between us and the filth again and since it's not officially been noted the compliance officer needs to step in and offer him a 2 match ban, 

Given recent comments from the departing Aberdeen chairman, the new Aberdeen chairman and the French guy who plays for Hearts something needs done to cleanse the game and rid it from the innuendo that the taigs control the game, 

You can't book someone and not write it down mate. If that card was for Brown Clancy is finished. If not then who was given the 2nd yellow.

How can a yellow be issued against both but then award the pen? Its either a booking and pen against katic or nothing at all

Would depend on what the ref saw first, just because a penalty is given doesn't make it a free for all for players to punch or kick fuck out of each other in the seconds afterwards 

If it was something a player did after the initial foul for the penalty.....that’s the only way but browns elbow was at the same time as the shirt pull.

I had assumed the booking was for Julienne which is why I couldn't understand how a penalty could be given. Julienne clearly fouls Katic before the corner is taken, then there's the shirt pull. 

If it turns out he booked Brown then this is massive

Just now, Amato said:

I had assumed the booking was for Julienne which is why I couldn't understand how a penalty could be given. Julienne clearly fouls Katic before the corner is taken, then there's the shirt pull. 

I was the very same mate 

Just now, magic8ball said:

Would depend on what the ref saw first, just because a penalty is given doesn't make it a free for all for players to punch or kick fuck out of each other in the seconds afterwards 

Yes but the commentator says a yellow is given to both at the concession of the pen. You can't give both a yellow and a pen against one if u feel both are guilty of a yellow card offense.

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

What you mean is it would depend on what the ref chose to see first. Cheating bastard 

2 minutes ago, Amato said:

Then be as well just ending football in Scotland then punish both and give a penalty why? The ref can't award a pen mate then book both players.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Yes but the commentator says a yellow is given to both at the concession of the pen. You can't give both a yellow and a pen against one if u feel both are guilty of a yellow card offense.

The penalty was missed so that doesn’t matter ,we also won the game so in a sense the 2nd yellow he got soon after doesn’t matter either ,but 2 things happen 1 Brown escapes suspension from other games and we have been robbed of a chance to absolutely pump them something we all deserve to witness 

1 minute ago, AlCapone said:

Didn’t the brown incident happen First? . If so then he would have awarded us a foul rather than giving a penalty. That said it’s another incident missed that should be added to his catalogue of errors 

Yup I just typed the exact same thing. That's how I see it.

3 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Didn’t the brown incident happen First? . If so then he would have awarded us a foul rather than giving a penalty. That said it’s another incident missed that should be added to his catalogue of errors 

Errors my erse. All in all, I reckon he did a real bad job of trying to stitch us up.

The decisions in the LCF were bad enough and this wasn't just another bad day at the office.

We've got officialdom by the bawz and I hope the club squeeze them ever so tightly.

Archived