St Johnstone

McEwan's Lager

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Minuscule club with even more minuscule support 

My favourites to get relegated please

Their ground has no atmosphere

Good move by St Johnstone. Common sense prevails. My favourite for relegation is anyone who plays on astro-turf.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Why is it that its always those who DONT go to away games who are the ones telling those that do go, how to behave/whether to take up allocations etc? If you dont go to away games, dont lecture those that do!

Freely admit I don't go & it's an entirely free world to spend your blue pound as you see fit and for those that do go, it's a godsend.

However, it is about writing your opinion or it would be a very quiet place here and IMO, you reap what you sow .. fuck 'em.

I recently had to take one of my customers to the game they had against St Mirren. There was zero atmosphere from St Johnstone fans compared to St Mirren Fans who were going all for it with singing and creating an atmosphere. There were more St Mirren fans than there were St Johnstone fans. Really woeful state of affairs and I really wasn't in the mood for being there with losing my Da, but didn't want to let the customer down.  

2 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

😂

What bile is this cheeky wreck talking about? And wanting £50 a seat from us? :lol:

57 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

How easy do you think it would be winning our away games and it hopefully leading to 55 without our away support, genuine question.

You don’t think our team couldn’t win without half the away grounds full of Bears?? 

Take it the game on Sunday was just a fluke then.

1 hour ago, Ace said:

I don't go to away games so I can understand the joy at them expanding the away allocation.

However, these were one of the fuckers that put us down, all at the behest of a salvering support who were out for blood, so why should we help them in their time of need, just because their own support are a pile of feckless, unloyal fuckwits doesn't mean we should close that financial gap.

Remember, they didn't need us, the league will be fine with out us & look at them now, out with the begging bowl looking for the scraps from our table.

Well, they bit the hand that fed them .. so let them starve

[/rant]

Going by the response to this the slavering hate filled cunts are all still there. 
The club should tell thanks but no thanks we are happy with keeping the normal allocation thank you. 

1 hour ago, Ace said:

I don't go to away games so I can understand the joy at them expanding the away allocation.

However, these were one of the fuckers that put us down, all at the behest of a salvering support who were out for blood, so why should we help them in their time of need, just because their own support are a pile of feckless, unloyal fuckwits doesn't mean we should close that financial gap.

Remember, they didn't need us, the league will be fine with out us & look at them now, out with the begging bowl looking for the scraps from our table.

Well, they bit the hand that fed them .. so let them starve

[/rant]

I agree somewhat, but I think it's safe to say that that time has now passed by.  We had our chance to not go to the stadiums that wanted us gone for good and it was completely ignored - which is absolutely fair enough. 

The anger and hurt that was there isn't as high a priority compared to the sheer joy of watching Stevie G and our team tear our opponents a new bumhole instead(and I don't mean in the celtic sense of tearing bottoms, by the way🙈)

So, if they want more of us to go and watch them getting booted about the park, then by all means let them get on with it. 

Their fanbase is woeful and that's their own fault. It's not like their club didn't offer incentives to get more bums on seats. Who remembers their Sell Out Saturday? :lol:

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You don’t think our team couldn’t win without half the away grounds full of Bears?? 

Take it the game on Sunday was just a fluke then.

When did I say that? The way some go on they’d want no away fans at all that’s what I’m saying. Where did the team run to at the final whistle? That’s right straight to the away end. 

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

When did I say that? The way some go on they’d want no away fans at all that’s what I’m saying. Where did the team run to at the final whistle? That’s right straight to the away end. 

No one has said no away fans some have simply said they put the boot in and said they don’t need us but suddenly it’s give them 3/4 of the stadium. So 800 out of 60k is enough to drive the team on then, so why do we need 3/4 of the stadium at Perth to win the game. 
The Club should simply say no thanks we are happy with our allocation you didn’t need us remember. 
Personally I won’t give any of those cunts another penny. 

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Nope they know the allocation when the season starts so just leave it alone, no matter what amount you take there will still  be Bears not getting a ticket. 

So, why not lessen the amount when the CCCS are only getting 2/3 a season and help us out?

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

So, why not lessen the amount when the CCCS are only getting 2/3 a season and help us out?

Why not tell the hate filled cunts no thanks, we are happy with the current allocation and don’t give them anymore money they said they didn’t need. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No one has said no away fans some have simply said they put the boot in and said they don’t need us but suddenly it’s give them 3/4 of the stadium. So 800 out of 60k is enough to drive the team on then, so why do we need 3/4 of the stadium at Perth to win the game. 
The Club should simply say no thanks we are happy with our allocation you didn’t need us remember. 
Personally I won’t give any of those cunts another penny. 

There’s also loads of bears who want to see the team every week but have been struggling for tickets so the argument of the bitter few is worthless. The tickets will be bought and the allocations sold out no matter how much those who don’t go argue against it. 

8 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

There’s also loads of bears who want to see the team every week but have been struggling for tickets so the argument of the bitter few is worthless. The tickets will be bought and the allocations sold out no matter how much those who don’t go argue against it. 

And you are helping the same cunts that wanted us dead. 
But as I said each to their own. 

4 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

😂

The irony is 3 of their fans were ejected from Ibrox for waving a Saltire with YES plastered across it and sing anti UK songs.  Can Rangers please issue season tickets next season excluding StJohnstone games so I dont need to listen to that bile from ST Johnstone fans. 

18 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hamilton rivals them for atmosphere and it’s just pish altogether, plus the pitch.

naw . I have told you before , we have never lost there in 80 odd years . We can't be having them go down .

take your point about the atmosphere . I would say it's a lot better than St Johnstone though , definitely in the one big stand

Archived