Old firm record viewing figures

GOAT

Over 1.4m watched us teach the tarriers a lesson apparently.   Also SPFL viewing figures up nearly 50% in the last two seasons, which is incredible tbh, when’s the next deal due?  Clearly we’re not getting the money we should be from SKY and BT.

18 minutes ago, pcbear said:

What is the figures for a run of the mill EPL game?

Just checked the record is 1.7m for a Liverpool v Arsenal game last year 

sure I read a while back that some games get around 100k 

So basically we are getting bumped 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Just checked the record is 1.7m for a Liverpool v Arsenal game last year 

sure I read a while back that some games get around 100k 

So basically we are getting bumped 

Seemingly costs Sky 10million per EPL game,

8 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Seemingly costs Sky 10million per EPL game,

Last I heard was 6m abide 3years who ,so that sounds about right 

When we beat the taigs in the Scottish cup semi a few years back it was said it was the 2nd highest number of worldwide viewers of a live event behind the supebowl up to that point in the year 

Think the SFA got 100k fo it 😩

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Over 1.4m watched us teach the tarriers a lesson apparently.   Also SPFL viewing figures up nearly 50% in the last two seasons, which is incredible tbh, when’s the next deal due?  Clearly we’re not getting the money we should be from SKY and BT.

Think a new deal deal has just been signed that’s why it’s the last season for BT.

All games on sky from next season 

19 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

When we beat the taigs in the Scottish cup semi a few years back it was said it was the 2nd highest number of worldwide viewers of a live event behind the supebowl up to that point in the year 

maybe about time we had people at that scabby organisation who won't under sell us,who are forward thinking and have integrity and care about the whole of Scotland and not run for one club.
tick tock ya shower of scabby bastards.

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Think a new deal deal has just been signed that’s why it’s the last season for BT.

All games on sky from next season 

Aye and that cunt Doncaster for a 6 figure bonus for it ,doing what is his job ,Any one of us could have stepped in and done the same deal and many probably would have for more too ,

Waste of space that clown 

49 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

45 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Without question mate :stevieg:

The warburton years 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Does a new deal not start with SKY next season? I am sure sky have all the games next year but Bt will still have Europa and champions league.

Aye they do, BT getting nothing a don't think/

Worth 17.5m per season, absolute fuck all  in comparison to the EPL.

Just now, ShanksRFC said:

Aye they do, BT getting nothing a don't think/

Worth 17.5m per season, absolute fuck all  in comparison to the EPL.

Given away,  remember Lawell went down with Doncastor and got a great new deal that no cunt was ever told about the details 

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

I'm sure its £160m over 5 years, the new sky deal. I prefer bt sport to sky although less said about sutton the better.

Worth £32 million a year? What do the winners get ?   I can't see them paying that much to be honest but they have lost a lot of things to BT lately so who knows ?👍

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Worth £32 million a year? What do the winners get ?   I can't see them paying that much to be honest but they have lost a lot of things to BT lately so who knows ?👍

Not sure of the prize money breakdown, but bbc reported it as 26m for the clubs each season. Where the rest of it goes, I haven't a clue. Its an improvement on the current deal but the prospect of more Andy Walker = :megaanguish:

Archived