*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

18 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Really worried about this game please just win Rangers.

2 abject performances without our captain and striker just get it done no matter what!

For some reason I feel the same, this game will be no walk in the park like previous, just get the 3 points Rangers and prove me wrong by pumping them.

BILLYBOY50 likes this
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heart of Midlothian vs Rangers Fc Scottish Premiership Match Date: 26/01/20 Venue: Tynecastle Kick off: 15:00 live on: Sky Sports Hearts Form: DWDLLL Rangers Form: W

Hearts didn’t manage a shot on target in Dingwall tonight and are deservedly bottom of the league. No excuses. 

Certainly the best match thread for a long time. 👍

Posted Images

Steven McLean tef for this one. He's the guy that missed the foul on Tav in the draw at Easter Road and was roundly criticised for phoning Gerrard to apologise.

Scum have Clancy again, I'm sure he'll work hard to rectify his failing them on his last trip there.

pollok-bear and Bears r us like this
10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Steven McLean tef for this one. He's the guy that missed the foul on Tav in the draw at Easter Road and was roundly criticised for phoning Gerrard to apologise.

Scum have Clancy again, I'm sure he'll work hard to rectify his failing them on his last trip there.

Hopefully sells us one to make up for it.

Part of me hopes Clancy has another shambles so they do think he’s got it in for them 🤣🤣🤣

On 23/01/2020 at 09:53, Leeds_Bear said:

And Arfield for Kamara. We need players who will run in the channels. 

Agreed, Arfield also makes great runs beyond the striker, his abuse on here early on in the season was unjustified, although I’d agree he was ineffective at the time, it was more down to being punted out on the wing than the player actually being out of sorts. Play him behind the striker and he’s a different player completely and also offers a battling quality and will to win 

Leeds_Bear and Bobby Hume like this
Just now, bluebell82 said:

I predict Hearts will have a go for 20 mins, buoyed on by the crowd, but we'll take control there after prob go one up before half time then finish it in the second half.  0-3 I'll go for.🤞

Hopefully as long as we don't gift them a goal like last time. 

bluebell82 likes this