Press Conference : Gerrard and Stewart

Virtuoso

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Strange the only thing that seems to bother him was about the pitch.

No questions about Beale on that segment, I'd expect to hear comment later.

The pitch did look bumpy on Wednesday night, and they never watered it during halftime. 

4 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Poor finishing kills us unlike a Warburton team we still make loads of chances but the finishing is poor, we need that to improve right away.

The filth's midfield are on about as much goals as our strikers Forrest on 10 and Christie on 10 in the league  and their striker 7 goals ahead of Defoe 8 ahead of Morelos  till we change that we wont win the league.

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

It be good if we can hear the fucking questions now and again. 

have they only got one microphone in the room.

Exactly what I  was about to say mate.............so frustrating trying to hear the questions..........very amateurish imo.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The pitch needs to be wet at all times, because of what it’s made of. 

Agreed. I'm confident that our groundsmen know what they're doing. 

That pitch has taken a right good pummeling rain-wise. There's only so much time they have to repair it. The lights we use only cover about 15% of the grass and it all needs around 12hrs of good light to help it grow back. 

30 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Agreed. I'm confident that our groundsmen know what they're doing. 

That pitch has taken a right good pummeling rain-wise. There's only so much time they have to repair it. The lights we use only cover about 15% of the grass and it all needs around 12hrs of good light to help it grow back. 

It’s been discussed behind the scenes by the way Stevie reacted to the question. 
Been a lot of games played on it in the last month so maybe it’s not stood up so well to it. 

Archived