Wilder vs Fury II

Essandoh

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

Its a nasty cut but it isnt affecting his vision or anything. Fair play to Fury he dominated him,im genuinely surprised at how inept Wilder looked i expected a lot more from him.

Has to be AJ next or the division is a shambles.

Would be interested to know how bad the cut was. I read somewhere that he had a possible burst eardrum and that could’ve messed up his balance. He had to go to hospital I read. Fury was going to knock him out within the next round if not the 7th. 

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

It was like ruiz against joshua second time round (minus the physicalit) looked a complete bum in there, really disappointed in wilder. 

Im not a fury fan at all but he got the job done in style last night. He completely outclassed Wilder. I thiught the ref stopped it at first,either way it was a premature stoppage imo. Imagine your corner throwing away your wolrld championship like that.

7 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Tbh I don’t think it’s particularly fair to say anyone is ducking anyone right now. 

AJ-Wilder or AJ-Fury probably would have happened by now if not for Fury-Wilder dragging on for about 2 years.

Ideal scenario for AJ is probably for Fury to beat Wilder again (and then Whyte) while AJ beats Pulev & Usyk. Then do the unification fight in Summer 2021.

I doubt Hearn lets Whyte near Fury tbh, I think Fury is a class above him but on his day Whyte can potentially trouble anybody. Hearn knows there is a lot more money to be made from AJ-Fury rather than a 3rd fight between AJ-Whyte.

5 hours ago, Sket said:

Im not a fury fan at all but he got the job done in style last night. He completely outclassed Wilder. I thiught the ref stopped it at first,either way it was a premature stoppage imo. Imagine your corner throwing away your wolrld championship like that.

This!

Fury was winning but he was still getting caught and as Joshua v Ruiz 1 showed one punch can change everything and Wilder could’ve caught him - he’s done it before!

Fury was brilliant. The scary thing is Fury if he wanted to could have severely punished Wilder for longer if not worse. Wilder is very lucky one of his corner men saved him and Fury went to get rid of him. Another 3 rds and you could have been looking at a tragedy.

Don't need to see the rematch. Wilder will not be physically ready in 6 months time. He should forget. Fight November time time for tune up. Then face Whyte new year and if he wins then go for Fury or Joshua 2021 summer fight. 

7 hours ago, Sket said:

Rather that than not being able to play with and communicate with his kids again. 

3 hours ago, BookWorm said:

I think AJ will splatter him if they do fight.

No chance, Fury on that type of form will clean up the division 

Not buying into this feather fist nonsense ether, the sheer size of Fury if he connects properly he’s going to do damage.

21 KOs in 30 fights is not too shabby.

17 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No chance, Fury on that type of form will clean up the division 

Not buying into this feather fist nonsense ether, the sheer size of Fury if he connects properly he’s going to do damage.

21 KOs in 30 fights is not too shabby.

I didn't think he had the power of a heavyweight but you just need to look at Wilder's face to know he can hit hard, seen that it was the assistant trainer that threw the towel in, Wilder's trainer would rather see him go out on his shield and potentially be fucked the rest of his career. One punch can change it all but after the first knockdown Wilder had absolutely no chance didn't even look like he could get power into his punches.

On 23/02/2020 at 12:43, Rangers_no1 said:

Apparently was a cut in his ear and he got 7 stitches, affected his balance and is expected to trigger rematch clause.

lol fucking load of shite, it never affected his balance. his equilibrium was not affected by the cut.  he got pasted all over the place.  and will get it worse again from fury, fury finally exposed this fraud. 

his team held that belt hostage avoiding fight with AJ, and more noticeably Whyte who was 800 days as number one contender for the belt. he never got the chance because of politics from Hayman and finkle. they tried to cherry pick fury when he was out of the game for years with drug problems and depression. Wilder has a great right hand, thats it. 

Im glad the belts are back in the UK. The biggest fight in the division is Fury v AJ......fury will not push AJ around like he did with fraud wilder but imo is still too good for him. its the biggest fight in the division and should be made, we don't want to see Wilder get beat badly again.  fury has already schooled him twice. in different ways.   

I would like to see Fury v AJ 

Wilder v Whyte with the winner from these two v the fury v AJ winner. 

edit to add. the reason wilder was all over the place was the beating he took and the weight fury was leaning on him, he zapped his energy. Wilder finally got exposed for the fraud he is. 

2 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I didn't think he had the power of a heavyweight but you just need to look at Wilder's face to know he can hit hard, seen that it was the assistant trainer that threw the towel in, Wilder's trainer would rather see him go out on his shield and potentially be fucked the rest of his career. One punch can change it all but after the first knockdown Wilder had absolutely no chance didn't even look like he could get power into his punches.

Wilders trainer should’ve just had a look at Thomas Hearns the other night to see if the decision was right to throw in the towel. 

23 hours ago, B1872 said:

This!

Fury was winning but he was still getting caught and as Joshua v Ruiz 1 showed one punch can change everything and Wilder could’ve caught him - he’s done it before!

wilder had nothing left, even if he did catch him there would've been fuck all behind it, fury finished the fight as fresh as a daisy. he could've went another 10.

It will be a Fury/Wilder rematch as per contract for another big Wilder payday pre-retirement, and AJ will have mandatory defences which he'll take to keep alive the prospect of a title reunification with Fury, probably mid/late 2021.

Fury when he's not putting a stupid act on actually comes across as a thoughtful, quietly spoken and intelligent guy.

Archived