Gerrard seems to want a medal for 2014

MacBoyd

6 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

If city are stripped of the title. Pretty disappointed and surprised he would even consider it.

I can't see on what basis they could do it. They broke UEFA rules as far as I'm aware, not English PL rules. Ultimately, they got beat on the park so I don't see how you can take a sporting achievement away from them. Fine them, transfer ban them etc to impact them commercially, but at the end of the day, they got beat by a better team.

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Who gives a fuck about man shity or liverpool for that matter, sick of thepress and gerrard should answer with my full priority is on Rangers v Braga!!!

:tu:

Exactly mate ..... this continual ambushing of our PC's by the pack is fucking out of order ..... and has Fuck all to do with The Rangers .... our manager has to stop them in their tracks .... but unfortunately whenever L'pool is mentioned he acts like a moth to a flame and gives them more headlines that have no relation to our Club's affairs ..... pisses me off .... when he has more important duties to fulfil ..... ie - getting the squad bolstered for the Braga game.

🇬🇧

I'm getting a bit fed up of all this Liverpool love in the press are always pushing, Gerrard was a hero there, his boyhood club, a massive club yada yada yada, that was then this is now, he's here and he should be fully focused on us and no-one else, the only time he should even be at a Liverpool game is if he's personally scouting a player or we've got a European game against them coming up, what he does in the privacy of his own livingroom is upto him but here we are fighting for our lives to stop them winning another League and the press will ask him about Liverpool then we get quotes all day about fucking Liverpool, fuck that shit man.

I like Gerrard and think he's done really well with us and will always talk up his positives but he's got to earn the right to start gushing over other clubs, even ones he's synonymous with and until he actually puts us back on the map again we shouldn't be taking any questions on Liverpool at Rangers pressers.

When TLB was at hibs he spent more time talking up the tims than his own mob, this feels the exact same.

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

He was asked a question about the Premier League investigation (which has a points deduction as a possible penalty). He said he was interested to see the outcome of it.

Moaning for fuck all.

Agreed.

Thread title is misleading.

8 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Who gives a fuck about man shity or liverpool for that matter, sick of thepress and gerrard should answer with my full priority is on Rangers v Braga!!!

He should be saying “ that part of me me is in the past” I’m now 100% focused on this great job as Manager of Rangers 

End of

Archived