Greg Stewart

ElBufalo20

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Plenty of us said he was pish and shouldnt be near the club. 

Theres a few on here who no matter who we sign , turn them into quality players overnight........

Same ones who said we were going to win 2 3 4 nil before today's games , deluded

they will be on before Leverkusen game with us winning 2 , 3 nil , ☹️

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Go back and check the forum. 9 out of 10 people before we signed him were saying he is not what is needed. Pena had a better record ffs.

Did you not bother to read the thread I posted on the previous page?! 

37 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Have a swatch at this thread from about page 10, some utter dung spouted about him, how he'll unlock tight defences, maybe only seen as someone for home games blah blah blah

Fucking awful player, 

If only you had a watch on the times you were wrong also 🤔

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

No really pal, the moment it seemed you thoight Stewart was good enough for Rangers the moment i stopped reading anything from you.

🤣🤣🤣 You pished mate? The thread I posted was one I made in July saying he was never Rangers quality which I was then absolutely hounded in! 

I don't think he's amazing or pish, a good squad player if utilised properly. 

Today he was rammed up top himself where he has rarely played and hasn't ever played his best football. He was then taken off (rightly so) for Defoe and then we continued to play the same way. If Stewart was going to play today and Hagi benched (as fucking ludicrous as that was anyway) then it should have been Stewart in behind Defoe.

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I'll gladly say im wrong about stuff, but obvious stuff like greg stewart not being a game changer was an easy spot,

Is it not easy to pick faults in a squad players ability mind you....no way should Greg Stewart lead the line for us in a cup tie at tynecastle 

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Is it not easy to pick faults in a squad players ability mind you....no way should Greg Stewart lead the line for us in a cup tie at tynecastle 

It is easy, but check the thread, guys on here were creaming themselves over him having a decent sub appearance, 

I didnt take any pleasure from pointing out he is actually shite back then, but im defo gonna ask the question now seeing the abuse i took

2 minutes ago, Canabear said:

As much as i think he's average the guy had zero service today.

Take that shot (first half) with your right foot then we might have got a replay. Him, Aribo & Ojo are so predictable always need to cut inside onto their left foot. Easy to defend once you know what is coming.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Take that shot (first half) with your right foot then we might have got a replay. Him, Aribo & Ojo are so predictable always need to cut inside onto their left foot. Easy to defend once you know what is coming.

And therein lies the problem.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He was 1v1 with their keeper today and managed to fuck it up to an extent that he lost the ball outside their box

That must have happened after i stopped watching that turgid effort.

14 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Never rated him yet people on here want him to play.

He’s fine when we’re 4-0 up at Ibrox and comes on but apart from that doesn’t add anything.

Hung out to dry by SG and Fredo. He’s not a natural centre forward 

Archived