Greg Stewart

ElBufalo20

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Remember when people claimed he can unlock defences? Lol!

Have a swatch at this thread from about page 10, some utter dung spouted about him, how he'll unlock tight defences, maybe only seen as someone for home games blah blah blah

Fucking awful player, 

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Have a swatch at this thread from about page 10, some utter dung spouted about him, how he'll unlock tight defences, maybe only seen as someone for home games blah blah blah

Fucking awful player, 

@.Williamson. detective post is one of the best posts i've seen on here.

14 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I was hounded like fuck earlier this season due to disagreeing with people who called him a game changer, worth a starting place, do a job for us blah blah, people even bring up previous threads of mine in an attempt to have cheap digs

End of the day this "game changer" is utter dung 

Problem is that any one of our players could be described as utter dung sometimes - and  all of them today. 

1 minute ago, James Rolle said:

Problem is that any one of our players could be described as utter dung sometimes - and  all of them today. 

Stewart apart from sheep at home (worst sheep side at ibrox for ten years, plus decimated with injuries) and worst hearts team at ibrox for a decade, has been fucking awful as expected 

Certainly not the "game changer" thay can unlock defensive teams 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Cant argue with you, he's fucking brutal

Maybe the drink clouding my memory but it was him today that was through on goal on his right foot and tried to turn back on his left wasnt it? And fucked it completely

Majority of this forum did! For me he was never good enough to play for us! 

Yep, that was him! 

Just now, fernando0606 said:

People were raining about him on here.

In reality he wasnt good enough for aberdeen killie or Birmingham, how hes ended up at Rangers I'll never know.

Struggling to see what his best attributes are, hes so fucking slow and predictable its unreal

Aye, he scored a couple as sub against the worst aberdeen team to come to ibrox, a team that when he came on were already beaten, and all of a sudden he was the guy we were missing last season apparently 😂😂

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Aye, he scored a couple as sub against the worst aberdeen team to come to ibrox, a team that when he came on were already beaten, and all of a sudden he was the guy we were missing last season apparently 😂😂

I think ojo might be a better player, at least he has pace 

I didnt, got ripped for it, the posters are absent mind you from this thread

Plenty of us said he was pish and shouldnt be near the club. 

Theres a few on here who no matter who we sign , turn them into quality players overnight........

Also I think it was hearts, one of the goals the keeper completely missed the ball

Archived