Greg Stewart

ElBufalo20

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Never a starter, but who else could we put up front yesterday?  We know Ojo is not the answer. 

Could have just threw Defoe from the start and subbed him as the game went on

Doesn't really make sense to say he's just back from injury and let him play the end of the game. Why not the start 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Could have just threw Defoe from the start and subbed him as the game went on

Doesn't really make sense to say he's just back from injury and only let him play the end of the game. Why not the start 

I know mate, but he’s not the workhorse or is Stewart. System needed changed for the game yesterday. 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

I know mate, but he’s not the workhorse or is Stewart. System needed changed for the game yesterday. 

It's all hypothetical anyway mate 

I lost all faith in the decision making yesterday when Arfield came off and Ojo came on. Then only for them scoring their goal Gerrard was about to bring Kamara on when we didn't ever seem like scoring 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It's all hypothetical anyway mate 

I lost all faith in the decision making yesterday when Arfield came off and Ojo came on. Then only for them scoring their goal Gerrard was about to bring Kamara on when we didn't ever seem like scoring 

Yeah, I know. Looking back to it we should’ve flooded the midfield and just shut down everything they tried. Think we had tired players out there from Wednesday. Maybe if we had Katic at the back and Edmunson in the midfield with some steel things would’ve been different. Just saying. 

I’d like to see a 4-2-3-1 with Stewart on the right.  I think that’s where we’ll get most out of him.  He wasn’t brought in to lead the line but a lack of options made that happen.

15 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Never rated him yet people on here want him to play.

He’s fine when we’re 4-0 up at Ibrox and comes on but apart from that doesn’t add anything.

he played from the start in the worst game possible and you dismiss him after that? He has had no run of games or any chance to prove himself.

54 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I lost all faith in the decision making yesterday when Arfield came off and Ojo came on.

That right there is why I have given up on Gerard and his poor management.  If there was a game not right for Ojo it was that one. (though I would argue all games are out of his league)

How many times has Gerard been guilty of this? Its insane.

15 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Never rated him yet people on here want him to play.

He’s fine when we’re 4-0 up at Ibrox and comes on but apart from that doesn’t add anything.

Just what the fuck is the point of this thread?M

Like Stewart who has had little game time, has anything to do with this clusterfuck of the gaffers making.

Try a  fuckTav thread and you might be getting near to the root cause.

No fucking wonder we are in the shite with that mentality.

10 minutes ago, JograBear said:

he played from the start in the worst game possible and you dismiss him after that? He has had no run of games or any chance to prove himself.

Stewart had played less than 400mins of league football and got us 3 goals and 2 assists.  He should be given more of a chance in that attacking midfield role.  People will write him off after one game in which everyone was shite including the managers tactics.  The overreaction on here at times is unreasonable.  

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Stewart had played less than 400mins of league football and got us 3 goals and 2 assists.  He should be given more of a chance in that attacking midfield role.  People will write him off after one game in which everyone was shite including the managers tactics.  The overreaction on here at times is unreasonable.  

The over reaction is unreasonable, start of the season he was labelled a game changer, someone to unlock defensive teams, worth a start, gonna be a player etc etc

Few of us seen he was and still is shite and were laughed at for it

His shitebagness when 1v1 with their keeper yesterday sums him and the club up

18 minutes ago, TMB said:

And at other times just idiotic. Stewart ran his  bollox off, playing out of position yesterday, with no service from his teammates and some want to scapegoat him

12 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

And at other times just idiotic. Stewart ran his  bollox off, playing out of position yesterday, with no service from his teammates and some want to scapegoat him

Id run my cock and balls off for Rangers, doesnt mean i deserve a 4 year deal and about 5 grand a week does it

He's another squad jobber duffer

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

You want him to play in a position he's played in very little in his career?

He’s played as an attacking midfielder plenty of times in his career.  If we switched to 4-2-3-1 and played him on the right that’s a role he.’a very familiar with.  Played that position for Dundee and Kilmarnock and did well.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

He’s played as an attacking midfielder plenty of times in his career.  If we switched to 4-2-3-1 and played him on the right that’s a role he.’a very familiar with.  Played that position for Dundee and Kilmarnock and did well.

Thought he played on wing for the sheep ?

18 minutes ago, TMB said:

People complain about Kent saying he lacks end product.  Stewart has given us end product in the limited game time he has played and still gets slated.  

Scoring 2 goals at home when aberdeen and hearts are already soundly beaten when he comes on isnt proper end product 

Yesterday his shitebagness when 1v1 with the keeper wasnt down to limited game time, or lack of playing up front, its down to him being shite ability and shite mentally

Archived