The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Colin Traive said:

You really need to stop peddling lies like this.

The rule book says 38 games not “when in doubt, hand it to the scum”

It also says when any rule is deemed unenforceable, all other rules remain in effect.

Blatter and Platini are 2 who were found guilty of faviouring 1 over another and both were lucky not to do time, this proposal is very similar.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm far from convinced on that one. I've spoken to a 'good' lawyer and they think the SPFL's interpretation is a valid one.

It's not denying an opportunity. It's implementing the rulebook as it was when the season started.

Was you friend a Corperate lawyer?

Just now, Colin Traive said:

You just joined us?

The prick has been lobbying for the scum for the best part of a week, all the while still claiming to be a Rangers supporter.

At no point, in all his pathetic “I know something you don’t know” games, which most of us grew out of when our balls dropped, has he even hinted at the outrage felt by true Rangers supporters at the idea of the child rapists getting yet another tainted title.

He doesn’t just want them to get the title, he’s spent days on end telling us why it would be just peachy if they got it.

Used to be a closet taig but, by fuck, he’s kicked those doors wide open this week.

With the best will in the world, I don't think any of these players have been accused of paedophilia. If they win it they win it. I think the titles since 2012 have been tainted, and they should not be awarded this one, but that statement was a consolation too far.

Still, I hope that club gets its comeuppance. 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm far from convinced on that one. I've spoken to a 'good' lawyer and they think the SPFL's interpretation is a valid one.

It's not denying an opportunity. It's implementing the rulebook as it was when the season started.

There are no good lawyers, only rich ones :mutley:

18 minutes ago, ZZed said:

I don't think the Dude is wanting to give the title to septic but is giving the counter point arguement that he is hearing from others. Please can remember that others are stating/arguing for the things the Dude is reporting to us.

I ultimately couldn't care if they get it but yes.s, I'm very much giving the counterpoint argument based on information I've got directly from clubs.

Ok. So I've worked it out now.

Our taig cheerleader is wrangling for access to the green pound. As he hasn't yet managed to gain access to that or them yet. 

So it's merely been an interview show and tell thing he has been cultivating these last few days. 

Cash being his only motive.

6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

You just joined us?

The prick has been lobbying for the scum for the best part of a week, all the while still claiming to be a Rangers supporter.

At no point, in all his pathetic “I know something you don’t know” games, which most of us grew out of when our balls dropped, has he even hinted at the outrage felt by true Rangers supporters at the idea of the child rapists getting yet another tainted title.

He doesn’t just want them to get the title, he’s spent days on end telling us why it would be just peachy if they got it.

Used to be a closet taig but, by fuck, he’s kicked those doors wide open this week.

If I was doing that, surely I wouldnt have told you what it was that you didn't know, instead of explicitly telling you.

That's what rules always come down to - the interpretation of them. (F1 is a great example of that)

The rules do clearly state that playoffs are to happen but that will de declared unenforceable under rule A3 due to an inability to schedule them.

Groundhog Day mate 👍

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Ok. So I've worked it out now.

Our taig cheerleader is wrangling for access to the green pound. As he hasn't yet managed to gain access to that or them yet. I

So it's merely been an interview show and tell thing he has been cultivating these last few days. 

Cash being his only motive.

Green pounds and blue pounds. 🤑

This is going to be locked because of the same bollocks as in the last one. 

Not one football authority has said anything concrete concerning no more football getting played.

Im not listening to the “I spoke to so and so” pish.

I will wait for something concrete while just giving my opinion on the matter. 👍

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Groundhog Day mate 👍

Not at all, teams reguarly push the interpretation of the rules and different teams will often have differen interpretations (particularly when it comes to the technical regs and Mercedes recent DAS innovation or Brawn's double diffuser. Rules are all about the interpretation)

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Not at all, teams reguarly push the interpretation of the rules and different teams will often have differen interpretations (particularly when it comes to the technical regs and Mercedes recent DAS innovation or Brawn's double diffuser. Rules are all about the interpretation)

Chris Commons is hanging on your every word mate 👍

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

This is going to be locked because of the same bollocks as in the last one. 

Not one football authority has said anything concrete concerning no more football getting played.

Im not listening to the “I spoke to so and so” pish.

I will wait for something concrete while just giving my opinion on the matter. 👍

Fair enough, nobody has to listen to the 'I spoke to so and so' pish. I've verified with mods who I spoke with. I can happily provide further proof if they want that. If you don't wan't to believe it then fair enough.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's what rules always come down to - the interpretation of them. (F1 is a great example of that)

The rules do clearly state that playoffs are to happen but that will de declared unenforceable under rule A3 due to an inability to schedule them.

Are they impossible to schedule though?

Why not push the start of the season back and hold the play offs before hand?

Why declare a champion with less than 38 games played? Why not say that the champion cant be crowned, use their discretion.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I ultimately couldn't care if they get it but yes.s, I'm very much giving the counterpoint argument based on information I've got directly from clubs.

Well you fucking WOULD care if you supported Rangers.

Another fucking own goal from Lord Haw Haw.

Fair enough, nobody has to listen to the 'I spoke to so and so' pish. I've verified with mods who I spoke with. I can happily provide further proof if they want that. If you don't wan't to believe it then fair enough.

Ok so people have told you stuff.

Who else have they told?

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Are they impossible to schedule though?

Why not push the start of the season back and hold the play offs before hand?

Why declare a champion with less than 38 games played? Why not say that the champion cant be crowned, use their discretion.

Because of things like commercial contracts, potential refunds for STs, determining Euro places for next season. 

If they wait until  before the season starts then they can't schedule games until after the playoffs to avoid potential clashes. Like both Dundee sides at home the same weeks etc. 

Archived