A dignified response

Just now, bluenoz said:

Did we expect anything but class from our gaffer? 

Lennon's arrogant and ignorant statement to the world around him will come back to bite him in the arse.

He's made a good living out of it so far

Also I could give two fucks about Gerrard's opinion on the virus same goes for any coach or celebrity

This is turning into that Chappelle bit where it's 9/11 and the news companies are all trying to find out how Usher feels about it 

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Compared to that wee runt on the east side

Well said Gerrard somethings ARE more important that football! 

It seems a lot of clubs are thinking of how to do what's best for their fans, Take Watford for instance they've set up a community initiative to help their elderly/disabled fans in isolation with chats on the phone, picking up shopping or some general maintenance tasks.

https://twitter.com/WatfordFC/status/1239545192342003713

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Did we expect anything but class from our gaffer? 

Lennon's arrogant and ignorant statement to the world around him will come back to bite him in the arse.

Not in this country atm unfortunately...

16 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Well said Gerrard somethings ARE more important that football! 

It seems a lot of clubs are thinking of how to do what's best for their fans, Take Watford for instance they've set up a community initiative to help their elderly/disabled fans in isolation with chats on the phone, picking up shopping or some general maintenance tasks.

https://twitter.com/WatfordFC/status/1239545192342003713

I'm not a fan of Ronaldo the player but he opened up his hotel chain and turned them into hospitals for COVID - 19 patients whilst picking up the tabs.  Well done that man!

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm not a fan of Ronaldo the player but he opened up his hotel chain and turned them into hospitals for COVID - 19 patients whilst picking up the tabs.  Well done that man!

Agreed. It's nice to see the clubs and players helping the Elderly, disabled and sick. Shows a different side to them.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

I am sitting here with my cats and the ducks outside in a full Astronaut suit and sending the other half out to get my beer. Self isolating... 

LMAO Tears are running from my eyes envisioning that. :rofl:

I'm still wondering how my hubby plans to achieve this > :sex: when were both in hazmat suits. 😄

43 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He didn’t actually.

Turns out it was made up.

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

He didn’t actually.

Turns out it was made up.

Really? Well there you go then. Just goes to show that you shouldn't believe everything you read. A lesson that could be learned on another thread I might add.

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

LMAO Tears are running from my eyes envisioning that. :rofl:

I'm still wondering how my hubby plans to achieve this > :sex: when were both in hazmat suits. 😄

Stop wondering SH, we men have the capabilities to get over whatever obstacles are put in the way.

I still remember pencil skirts, daunting, but not unsurmountable.  Pun intended.

Archived