Rangers died and the hearts survived

Escobar

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Copying the worst of other groups is not a great way to decide how to behave.

Folk are going to lose their jobs at the worst possible time and when people, possibly their family members, are at risk of becoming sick or dying, and we think it's a good idea to gloat about them losing those jobs? Nah, yer alright.

You will not change anyone when the  wounds of 2012 are still raw.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

You will not change anyone when the  wounds of 2012 are still raw.

Clearly. 

Raw enough that it's warped folk's moral outlook. This kind of thing would have been basic decency in the distant past, enemy or not.

Just now, Inigo said:

Clearly. 

Raw enough that it's warped folk's moral outlook. This kind of thing would have been basic decency in the distant past, enemy or not.

Their fans happy to sing about it, let them fucking rot.

Just now, Inigo said:

Clearly. 

Raw enough that it's warped folk's moral outlook. This would have been basic decency in the past, enemy or not.

Either that or cunts will just sit back and say sorry when cunts are walking all over you.

20 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Think it's a mistake to gloat about this at this particular time. Folk at Hearts and other clubs will lose their jobs/have their salary cut at a time when it will proper fuck them and when there's more than enough to worry about anyway.

Short memories. 

Met one of their fans on holiday just after the shit hit the fan with us.  Pretty sure he was a chef or something with them.

His hate towards anything Rangers was a joy to behold :lol:.  Total rocket of a boy and got to a stage where it was annoying anyone in hearing distance any was duly told to shut the fuck up.

So aye, fuck them!

Just now, sRcFoCt said:

Either that or cunts will just sit back and say sorry when cunts are walking all over you.

It's gone beyond that though, hasn't it. 

I mean, I'm worried as fuck about parents and other family that are old and have health problems. You added to that losing my job I'd be in a right shitty position. As would many. That's the reality folk at clubs could face.

Folk can gloat about shit that's going to lead to that if they like, but I'd like to think they'd have a bit more respect for themselves, nevermind anyone else.

18 minutes ago, Sket said:

Ideal. One less team to pump us when the football resumes.

If they go tits up what happens to the points they've won ,cup places .

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Met one of their fans on holiday just after the shit hit the fan with us.  Pretty sure he was a chef or something with them.

His hate towards anything Rangers was a joy to behold :lol:.  Total rocket of a boy and got to a stage where it was annoying anyone in hearing distance any was duly told to shut the fuck up.

So aye, fuck them!

@Perth_Campsie_Ger

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's gone beyond that though, hasn't it. 

I mean, I'm worried as fuck about parents and other family that are old and have health problems. You added to that losing my job I'd be in a right shitty position. As would many. That's the reality folk at clubs could face.

Folk can gloat about shit that's going to lead to that if they like, but I'd like to think they'd have a bit more respect for themselves, nevermind anyone else.

Aye professional footballers will struggle with their 50% wage cut as they sit at home doing nothing 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Aye professional footballers will struggle with their 50% wage cut as they sit at home doing nothing 

Who's talking about pro footballers?

29 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Think it's a mistake to gloat about this at this particular time. Folk at Hearts and other clubs will lose their jobs/have their salary cut at a time when it will proper fuck them and when there's more than enough to worry about anyway.

Tbf, not one of them cared when our admin and support staff were made redundant, some after a full working life at the club. 
So fuck them.

Archived