Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

This has been a rule for years.

Think it might have been mentioned already.. 

I asked the question about it yesterday, something to do with so 1 league couldn't fuck up a vote....something like that

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, GSBear said:

ooft, nothing like building bridges,  I now expect Falkirk, Airdrie and Montrose coming out with statements tomorrow after this which is exactly what we need, more clubs to stand up rather than just excepting this farse

Did you hear the Hibs fan on Rangers Radio tonite agreeing wi the Rangers stance 😉

Plus they apparently prefer N&V 😉

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

He was on clyde last night,  confirmed that they sent their code by pdf.....amazingly with no hitches, he found it strange that Dundee’s hit the firewall..... he stopped short but should have called bullshit on it

I think he said more without saying what was obvious (above) than I’ve heard any MSM journalist say since the debacle began...

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

I think he said more without saying what was obvious (above) than I’ve heard any MSM journalist say since the debacle began...

I never heard it myself but going by posters who did here it he was more or less implying that it didn't add up without actually saying it👍

38 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Mate that is exactly the way I see it. 

A fuck up to laugh at.

Wonder how long the clowns will take to change it 😂

😂😂 aw ya beauty! they are truely making a right cunt of this 

18 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Hilarious by going on this wee tangent they have confirmed that the SPFL did indeed lie and railroad teams into this vote.

Exactly they are all saying the same thing which we seem to now know is not true. Why is there not more uproar regarding SPFL by all accounts blatantly lying to member clubs some of whom are in dire need of funds

7 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

I'm quietly buoyed by the fact they're talking about null and void, though.

I wonder where they got that idea from?

Yeah that's a good point. That's came from nowhere. Never heard anyone mention it (to my frustration) before ... now they've fired out a statement at 10pm mentioning it saying they'll fight it.

Interesting. 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Yeah that's a good point. That's came from nowhere. Never heard anyone mention it (to my frustration) before ... now they've fired out a statement at 10pm mentioning it saying they'll fight it.

Interesting. 

I wouldn't be surprised if someone's been in their ear regarding it. In fact, they may well have dropped the ball there.

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Not from us.

I've said to my mates in person all along that that's a clever position from us.

We don't need to mention null and void as technically we have nothing to gain from it. We have second secured.

Secretly we want it to stop the tarriers getting a title. Let's be honest about that.

But we don't have to come out pushing for it, making us look like the same sort of cunts as Raith Rovers there.

However, knowing fine-well that reconstruction in all probablity should be a no-go and when they confirm/accept the season simply cannot be finished and a resolution to award titles and prizes as is falls through, then null-and-void will be that default position due to all other avenues being exhausted.

We can get what we want and not look like the bad guys in it.

Keeping the "we want to play the season out and finish things on the park" narrative going, knowing it won't happen but maintains the sporting integrity. 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Risk of repeating myself but there’s zero possibility of null & void. Rangers don’t want it either. 

Just now, British_Empire said:

I've said to my mates in person all along that that's a clever position from us.

We don't need to mention null and void as technically we have nothing to gain from it. We have secured secured.

Secretly we want it to stop the tarriers getting a title. Let's be honest about that.

But we don't have to come out pushing for it, making us look like the same sort of cunts as Raith Rovers there.

However, knowing fine-well that reconstruction in all probablity should be a no-go and when they confirm/accept the season simply cannot be finished and a resolution to award titles and prizes as is falls through, then null-and-void will be that default position due to all other avenues being exhausted.

Keeping the "we want to play the season out and finish things on the park" narrative going, knowing it won't happen but maintains the sporting integrity. 

Forget what I said above then.

But why don't they want it? 

Just now, British_Empire said:

We don't need to mention null and void as technically we have nothing to gain from it. We have secured secured.

I really do think we want to finish things on the park. The club have never mentioned or wanted null n void. Glasgow Rangers FC, the home of Scotlands Sporting Integrity.

Archived