Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

i just want to know what we have haha

Whatever it is Dumbarton have just added to it by basically admitting they were blackmailed into voting a certain way based on prize money. And that's just, ugh, just lovely. 

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The Dundee statement today has made things even worse for them today.

Dundee would’ve changed their vote to YES.  No doubt about it.  They’ve been incentivised.  Patrick’s statement opens the door for legal action should the SPFL try to press ahead with this proposal.  That will no doubt give them reason for pause and we could get a second resolution with members being asked to vote.  The more time passes the more pressure is applied from everyone to release funds and get these clubs paid.  

Things are going well now we just need to turn the screw and keep the heat in them.

So what happens now.

1. SPFL push through dividing up money tomorrow.

2. Confirm celtic will be made Champions if season cant be concluded tomorrow.

3. Do we put in Interdict first

4. Are we forced to put our cards on the table tomorrow

5. How do you beat an organisation with absolute power who dont care that everyone knows they are corrupt.

6. They know they will get unconditional support from Sutton at al

7. How the f@ck did my country/sport get to this

Thought I’d share some publicly available info. This was from last year. What a guy. 

SFPL chief executive Neil Doncaster has received a whopping £91,000 performance-related bonus. 

The pay packet boost is a 30 per cent pay hike on the previous year despite revenue dropping by three per cent due to no team being involved in the Champions League group stage.

1 minute ago, MonTheGers said:

Thought I’d share some publicly available info. This was from last year. What a guy. 

SFPL chief executive Neil Doncaster has received a whopping £91,000 performance-related bonus. 

The pay packet boost is a 30 per cent pay hike on the previous year despite revenue dropping by three per cent due to no team being involved in the Champions League group stage.

I think wages should be capped, so the smaller clubs get a better payout.

6 minutes ago, MonTheGers said:

31 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Who to I might wonder, Surely you couldn’t mean Cash Rich F.C per chance 😂

Thought has crossed my mind...have they been given say a loan until the end of the season...due to the current position it been called in and they have said say deliver the title first allegedly!!!

Ok just caught up and read that they will try and force this through, how can they, currently not all votes are in, Dundee at the moment are abstaining, let's not mention Friday's vote.

That would be another rule being broken, fuck me they are going for it, numbskulls

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I'd be wary of that account btw. 

He's opened and closed about 8 accounts and doesn't really post much of real info but more throws stuff and sees what sticks 

As other posters have said, I'd love to know what Rangers have against them, and what might happen 

7 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Ok just caught up and read that they will try and force this through, how can they, currently not all votes are in, Dundee at the moment are abstaining, let's not mention Friday's vote.

That would be another rule being broken, fuck me they are going for it, numbskulls

To me, it seems like Lawwell and celtic (in the persuit of 10 in a row at all costs) are literally going all out.

They have thrown all caution to the wind in response to first chance of there being a season that they don't get a title. 

They don't seem to care if their corrupt cabal is exposed. It's almost like they think it's worth it for their goal.

They feel threatened? that's fine, they'll apply more pressure, more bribes, lobby harder, make more promises they can't keep, issue threats, break more rules and tell more lies.

They don't even care how it looks now.

Whilst I have no faith in the SNP-run Police Scotland or the integrity of the judges/jury to deal with cases like this that may involve fenians and SNP people, they don't even seem to give a jot of thought that all this could be illegal too.

It's like it's so short-sighted that that's just the endgame - no matter how they get there.

Archived