Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Dundee would’ve changed their vote to YES.  No doubt about it.  They’ve been incentivised.  Patrick’s statement opens the door for legal action should the SPFL try to press ahead with this proposal.  That will no doubt give them reason for pause and we could get a second resolution with members being asked to vote.  The more time passes the more pressure is applied from everyone to release funds and get these clubs paid.  

Things are going well now we just need to turn the screw and keep the heat in them.

The best part so far mate is we haven't had to do or say anything further.  SPFL are falling around aimlessly. Corrupt and incompetent in one wee package. 

I'm quite happy for our club to sit back as the spfl stagger about before landing a knockout. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Amazing the SPFL predicted that League 1 and 2 would be a challenge to win in isolation so combined them then stopped relegation from League 2 just to seal the deal. 

Corrupt fucking bastards. I really hope the evidence we have will blow that organisation away for good. 

The fact Brechin are languishing at the bottom and have a representative on the SPFL board may have more to do with that one!

8 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Amazing the SPFL predicted that League 1 and 2 would be a challenge to win in isolation so combined them then stopped relegation from League 2 just to seal the deal. 

Corrupt fucking bastards. I really hope the evidence we have will blow that organisation away for good. 

This has been a rule for years.

Think it might have been mentioned already.. 

9 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

I’m sure he did an interview on the radio

He was on clyde last night,  confirmed that they sent their vote by pdf.....amazingly with no hitches, he found it strange that Dundees hit the firewall.....he stopped short but should have called bullshit on it

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

They are. If they don't have any come back against Raith then they can get to fuck too. Put them in the Hearts camp. Vote no but do fuck all about it.

Hearts position is quite baffling. Lots of noise but very little substance. Reconstruction is a very remote possibility, they are literally sleepwalking into the Championship 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They are. If they don't have any come back against Raith then they can get to fuck too. Put them in the Hearts camp. Vote no but do fuck all about it.

Huh? Hasn't wee Budge put out two statements? 

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Didn't they already make one? I thought their guy spoke quite well. Perhaps a little impartial but he came across with sense.

What that little 13 minute cameo from their chairman ast night? Fuck all compared to what ICT and Partick have come up with. No statement as such. Put it in writing with some fight. Raith, although very taig like, came out fighting at least.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

This has been a rule for years.

Think it might have been mentioned already.. 

I asked the question about it yesterday, something to do with so 1 league couldn't fuck up a vote....something like that

19 minutes ago, GSBear said:

ooft, nothing like building bridges,  I now expect Falkirk, Airdrie and Montrose coming out with statements tomorrow after this which is exactly what we need, more clubs to stand up rather than just excepting this farse

Did you hear the Hibs fan on Rangers Radio tonite agreeing wi the Rangers stance 😉

Plus they apparently prefer N&V 😉

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

He was on clyde last night,  confirmed that they sent their code by pdf.....amazingly with no hitches, he found it strange that Dundee’s hit the firewall..... he stopped short but should have called bullshit on it

I think he said more without saying what was obvious (above) than I’ve heard any MSM journalist say since the debacle began...

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

I think he said more without saying what was obvious (above) than I’ve heard any MSM journalist say since the debacle began...

I never heard it myself but going by posters who did here it he was more or less implying that it didn't add up without actually saying it👍

38 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Mate that is exactly the way I see it. 

A fuck up to laugh at.

Wonder how long the clowns will take to change it 😂

😂😂 aw ya beauty! they are truely making a right cunt of this 

18 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Hilarious by going on this wee tangent they have confirmed that the SPFL did indeed lie and railroad teams into this vote.

Exactly they are all saying the same thing which we seem to now know is not true. Why is there not more uproar regarding SPFL by all accounts blatantly lying to member clubs some of whom are in dire need of funds

Archived