Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

7 minutes ago, binsy08 said:

DIG DEEPER SPFL chief Murdoch MacLennan set to order a probe into Dundee’s mystery email

Robert Thomson

14 Apr 2020, 23:01

SPFL chief Murdoch MacLennan is set to order a probe into Dundee’s mystery email.
SunSport understands the league chairman has decided they need to investigate the circumstances of how it supposedly went missing during last Friday’s vote.
SPFL chief MacLennanCredit: PAress Association
And that could even involve asking to check Dens Park secretary Eric Drysdale’s email account to provide time stamps.
The issue of what happened as the Tayside club tried to cast a decisive no ballot has become central to the fallout from the contentious vote to bring the current season to an end.
Dundee secretary Drysdale claimed in a WhatsApp group with Partick Thistle and Inverness representatives that he’d pressed send on the correspondence at 4.48pm - but it didn’t arrive with the league.
ISN'T DUN DEAL Dundee still to decide on SPFL vote with John Nelms wanting more time
Nelms then subsequently emailed to say disregard anything they received and consider his club as having not voted - a position he still maintains today.

MacLennan admitted in a statement on Sunday that Dundee’s slip DID arrive later that evening, but the league dismissed it in accordance with Nelms' instruction.
The events of what happened in between Drysdale sending and it actually landing in the SPFL inbox has caused huge ructions across the game.

Now MacLennan feels he needs to dig deeper into the issue in search of answers.
The SPFL chair on Sunday demanded to see the proof of wrongdoing Rangers have claimed to possess and is now expected to follow that up with a formal letter to interim chairman Douglas Park

He 'feels the need to dig deeper' because of the legal implications of the Partick Thistle statement. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, binsy08 said:

DIG DEEPER SPFL chief Murdoch MacLennan set to order a probe into Dundee’s mystery email

Robert Thomson

SPFL chief Murdoch MacLennan is set to order a probe into Dundee’s mystery email.
SunSport understands the league chairman has decided they need to investigate the circumstances of how it supposedly went missing during last Friday’s vote.
And that could even involve asking to check Dens Park secretary Eric Drysdale’s email account to provide time stamps.
The issue of what happened as the Tayside club tried to cast a decisive no ballot has become central to the fallout from the contentious vote to bring the current season to an end.
Dundee secretary Drysdale claimed in a WhatsApp group with Partick Thistle and Inverness representatives that he’d pressed send on the correspondence at 4.48pm - but it didn’t arrive with the league.
ISN'T DUN DEAL Dundee still to decide on SPFL vote with John Nelms wanting more time
Nelms then subsequently emailed to say disregard anything they received and consider his club as having not voted - a position he still maintains today.

MacLennan admitted in a statement on Sunday that Dundee’s slip DID arrive later that evening, but the league dismissed it in accordance with Nelms' instruction.
The events of what happened in between Drysdale sending and it actually landing in the SPFL inbox has caused huge ructions across the game.

The SPFL chair on Sunday demanded to see the proof of wrongdoing Rangers have claimed to possess and is now expected to follow that up with a formal letter to interim chairman Douglas Park

All he has to do is ask his admins to provide timestamps.

Even in the coronavirus era, emails don't go for walkabouts.

Deflectors armed.

7 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Mind when we were “The Establishment”? 

Never had amateur hour pish like this back then. Proper.

What you mean when souness was banned for 2 years and big duncan disorderly jailed 🙄

They peddle this myth all the time about us being the establishment ffs they even had documentaries made about it, its all lies

2 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

He 'feels the need to dig deeper' because of the legal implications of the Partick Thistle statement. 

That's the bit I pissed myself laughing at,  "dig deeper ".:lol:

3 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

All he has to do is ask his admins to provide timestamps.

Even in the coronavirus era, emails don't go for walkabouts.

Deflectors armed.

well, hate to be pedantic...but they can...as long as it's for exercise for about an hour.

14 minutes ago, binsy08 said:

Robert Thomson

I wonder if this probe is to take away the negotiating powers of Dundee

13 minutes ago, binsy08 said:

The previous part of the article gives him the answers...

Watch out DP, there’s another strongly worded letter heading your way!  

1 minute ago, binsy08 said:

That's the bit I pissed myself laughing at,  "dig deeper ".:lol:

As if it had nothing to do with him, but he needed to inform himself about what had been going on. I read that old Private Eye piece about his behaviour as a media exec - he is undoubtedly shifty, but very thick too. 

9 minutes ago, binsy08 said:

Robert Thomson

I work in IT (sadly) and as has already been said, I am sure, emails do not go missing. There is absolutely no need for any investigation in to this. It’s an absolute load of bollocks and they are all corrupt as fuck. Any email can be found instantly, timestamped, read, forwarded, archived, audited within minutes. Someone has evidence of these emails. I’m not saying Rangers do but someone does. It doesn’t involve checking anyone’s email account. It involves whoever their mail provider is and getting access to that. 

21 minutes ago, binsy08 said:

Robert Thomson

I said this before what is the hold up here.

You can verify email timestamps in 10 min job on either side one from the SPFL side and one from Dundee's to see what happened or who's lying.. 

I do this all the time something is not right. 

1 minute ago, MonTheGers said:

I work in IT (sadly) and as has already been said, I am sure, emails do not go missing. There is absolutely no need for any investigation in to this. It’s an absolute load of bollocks and they are all corrupt as fuck. Any email can be found instantly, timestamped, read, forwarded, archived, audited within minutes. Someone has evidence of these emails. I’m not saying Rangers do but someone does. It doesn’t involve checking anyone’s email account. It involves whoever their mail provider is and getting access to that. 

They're shitting themselves, this is the first time I've seen them squirming.

2 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

I said this before what is the hold up here.

You can verify email timestamps in 10 min job on either side one from the SPFL side and one from Dundee's to see what happened or who's lying.. 

I do this all the time something is not right. 

Yep I work in IT as well, wont be surprised though if the statement tomorrow is something like, during our investigations our IT team killed the server and the backups and (thankfully) we have lost all evidence  🙂

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How many times are they going to ask us to turn over the whistleblowers info? I love it, grovelling at it's best. David Graham will be loving this.

At this rate we'll probably not even need the whistleblower evidence.  Place is imploding without a single shred of it.

Do you think Neil Doncaster looks out his window and there is someone standing across the road just staring at his window wearing a Rangers blazer and tie.

Next thing he wakes up sweating realising he’s living a nightmare and his bottle is going. 

We are coming Neil 😂😂

56 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Are Raith really coming out with that shite and only 1 point clear? 😂 

Fucking riddy

Falkirk have a much better GD, have a bunch of games at home and still have to play Raith on the last day. 

Shameless.

2 minutes ago, GSBear said:

Yep I work in IT as well, wont be surprised though if the statement tomorrow is something like, during our investigations our IT team killed the server and the backups and (thankfully) we have lost all evidence  🙂

Computer says No.

Archived