Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I paid by bank transfer. Is this still the correct way or what? 

I’m sure that’s the only way mate no matter how many instalments.

i tried paying it off all at once through the website but they refused it, sent it back and gave me a link to send it to, fucking pointless 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I’m sure that’s the only way mate no matter how many instalments.

i tried paying it off all at once through the website but they refused it, sent it back and gave me a link to send it to, fucking pointless 

I did the same, even got a confirmation email the payment had been made and ST renewed. 24 hours later got another email advising payment cancelled and ST not purchased. I never ever received a renewal email even though they obviously have my email address so have no details how to pay. Guess I'll need to call the ticket office, really looking forward to that. 

Just now, Brubear said:

I did the same, even got a confirmation email the payment had been made and ST renewed. 24 hours later got another email advising payment cancelled and ST not purchased. I never ever received a renewal email even though they obviously have my email address so have no details how to pay. Guess I'll need to call the ticket office, really looking forward to that. 

That’s pish from them then, they said mine was cancelled, then about 2 days later sent me a link to use to make my payment. They have people sitting sending out these emails etc so how can’t they just authorise our payments through the site? 
And good luck 😂

Feel like a broken record but STILL no reply to my email requesting my old mans is converted to a juvenile and transferred to my son. Won't be paying the instalment next Friday unless they confirm they have actioned it

Feel a bit of guilt if I don't pay because I can afford to, I just cbf getting into issues with refunds or knowing the way the club has been, a credit for next season, if I pay full price then convert and ask to claw some back

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Feel like a broken record but STILL no reply to my email requesting my old mans is converted to a juvenile and transferred to my son. Won't be paying the instalment next Friday unless they confirm they have actioned it

Feel a bit of guilt if I don't pay because I can afford to, I just cbf getting into issues with refunds or knowing the way the club has been, a credit for next season, if I pay full price then convert and ask to claw some back

Try direct mailing the SLO on Twitter.

I did it regarding My Gers and he responded within 2 days.

28 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Take everyone got the Email about having to pay the instalments yourself. 
Bloody joke. 

Aye mate season ticket holder for years and it really does seem very suspicious. Why the fuck cant thet take by direct debit.

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

And the shit show continues, e-mail just arrived

We have an update on the way instalments are to be paid for your 2020/21 Season Ticket renewal.

You have chosen the Rangers four  instalment payment plan and we ask that you use the link provided to make your card payment as we are currently unable to utilise our online card processor for the purpose of collecting your payment.

Payment of your first instalment, £130.5 is due by Friday 29 May.  As mentioned, please use the following link to make your card payment by the due date PAY HERE.

Your support and co-operation with this matter is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Susan Hannah

Rangers Ticket Centre

No idea what’s going on to be honest.  I made the first bank transfer as per the email instructions but have heard nothing since.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't but I don't understand your issue

Any other season the funds automatically came out my account for each payment so dont understand how they cant do it this season. That is my issue mate. What is different from this season to any other season in regard to how we pay?

5 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Any other season the funds automatically came out my account for each payment so dont understand how they cant do it this season. That is my issue mate. What is different from this season to any other season in regard to how we pay?

There's nobody in the office to hit the button

That is what this basically boils down to. The button cannot be pressed 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

There's nobody in the office to hit the button

That is what this basically boils down to. The button cannot be pressed 

Cunts are working from home and can press the button from home. It is all system generated.

33 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Cunts are working from home and can press the button from home. It is all system generated.

There is nobody working from home, I do not believe for one second there is

I have never had a reply from the TO and you can't call them. I don't know anyone that has managed to get a response 

Archived