Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Anyone got an email for the ticket office?

You'd be safer making an account on FF.

Looked on there the last couple of days and Greg is replying to people on there about it all but hasn't the time to look at his emails

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You'd be safer making an account on FF.

Looked on there the last couple of days and Greg is replying to people on there about it all but hasn't the time to look at his emails

That is a fucking joke mate. Nothing against the guy personally but he is hopeless at his role. 

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

That is a fucking joke mate. Nothing against the guy personally but he is hopeless at his role. 

Here's the thread if you want to read through it mate. Starts off about people buying their tickets the wrong way but he answers many different questions and if he doesn't have an answer he advises you email the ticket office 

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/season-ticket-cancelled.119363/

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Here's the thread if you want to read through it mate. Starts off about people buying their tickets the wrong way but he answers many different questions and if he doesn't have an answer he advises you email the ticket office 

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/season-ticket-cancelled.119363/

Fuck me I only read the 1st reply of his and I cant read anymore  what the fuck he has basically tried to make fans look stupid like they renewed wrong in regard to when someone paid in full lol.

How the fuck did he even get that gig lol.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Fuck me I only read the 1st reply of his and I cant read anymore  what the fuck he has basically tried to make fans look stupid like they renewed wrong in regard to when someone paid in full lol.

Because his old man does the pies at Ibrox. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Because his old man does the pies at Ibrox. 

His old man is a dick. He thinks he is mr Rangers and more important than any other Rangers fans.

Also for a Rangers pub his pints are overpriced. 

Just now, pollok-bear said:

His old man is a dick. He thinks he is mr Rangers and more important than any other Rangers fans.

Also for a Rangers pub his pints are overpriced. 

Never been in the place and never will, his type are worse than tarriers imo. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Never been in the place and never will, his type are worse than tarriers imo. 

Would be the last place I go before a game. Been in it a handful of times for 1 as near the stadium.

Pulls people up for singing. Has heavily handled looking foreign  bouncers acting like it was a nightclub lol.  Also comes on the microphone even 2 minutes talking shite.

12 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Haven't had a reply from him or the ticket office so far in regards my emails at the start of the week and I can't ask him on FF because they ban me instantly.

I have to hope that this post earlier in the week gets some more info posted about it

I want Rangers to have my money but it is difficult to give it to them

Screenshot_20200515-214723.png

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Haven't had a reply from him or the ticket office so far in regards my emails at the start of the week and I can't ask him on FF because they ban me instantly.

I have to hope that this post earlier in the week gets some more info posted about it

He basically cant answer anything and anything be trys to answer is a guess. The cunt should be furloughed.

He is a nice enough guy and not a prick like his da but really hopeless at this job.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Why are you banned mate? You are a good bear.

That follow follows seems like right tossers.

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

He basically cant answer anything and anything be trys to answer is a guess. The cunt should be furloughed.

He is a nice enough guy and not a prick like his da but really hopeless at this job.

Aye he seems a good enough guy, I just want someone to tell me how to change my bank details before my first payment :lol:

Genuinely don't know mate, I have always just assumed they know who I am on here and don't like me so I get banned. I've never been given a reason and been banned twice for nothing at all

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye he seems a good enough guy, I just want someone to tell me how to change my bank details before my first payment :lol:

Genuinely don't know mate, I have always just assumed they know who I am on here and don't like me so I get banned. I've never been given a reason and been banned twice for nothing at all

Have you tried the online enquiry thing? 

https://rangers.co.uk/club/contact-us/

I have also been banned btw :lol: Badge of honour

5 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Got my confirmation email this morning. Yay. :unsure:

You on the auto renew? 

I got an email as well when I usually pay over 4 months reading the email it's as if they have took 492 in one go. Can't check the account. 

On 15/05/2020 at 21:43, .Williamson. said:

Here's the ticket office email btw mate. I emailed at the start of the week and nothing yet though

ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk

@pollok-bear

I've still had no reply either mate. 

10 days and counting. I mean, it's not like we're in the only part of the year the ticket office are actually important and required or anything

And if we furloughed some of our ticket office staff whoever made that decision should be answering fans emails personally the fucking mong

They've got until the 29th to reply to me otherwise neither of mine are getting renewed

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

10 days and counting. I mean, it's not like we're in the only part of the year the ticket office are actually important and required or anything

And if we furloughed some of our ticket office staff whoever made that decision should be answering fans emails personally the fucking mong

They've got until the 29th to reply to me otherwise neither of mine are getting renewed

Mate the ticket office service we get as a big club in dreadful.

Greg marshall should have been furloughed before any ticket office staff. 🤣

49 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'm fully expecting them to contact people on the 28th

Archived