Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

On 15/05/2020 at 21:33, .Williamson. said:

You'd be safer making an account on FF.

Looked on there the last couple of days and Greg is replying to people on there about it all but hasn't the time to look at his emails

There is an faq element in relation to that. Can often prevent the ticket centre receiving dozens of emails if the topic is answered. 

DM me your info and I can make sure the email is answered or directed to the TC if required 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, pollok-bear said:

Can I ask why you do no reply to e-mails?

I answer hundreds of emails a day. sometimes when the time of year or volume of games gets too large I can’t get through them all. We have a massive fanbase and one SLO. Generally I should be a secondary point of contact (as my email bounce back explains) but if I have missed something of yours DM me your email and I’ll look it up. 

2 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I answer hundreds of emails a day. sometimes when the time of year or volume of games gets too large I can’t get through them all. We have a massive fanbase and one SLO. Generally I should be a secondary point of contact (as my email bounce back explains) but if I have missed something of yours DM me your email and I’ll look it up. 

👍 

And the shit show continues, e-mail just arrived

We have an update on the way instalments are to be paid for your 2020/21 Season Ticket renewal.

You have chosen the Rangers four  instalment payment plan and we ask that you use the link provided to make your card payment as we are currently unable to utilise our online card processor for the purpose of collecting your payment.

Payment of your first instalment, £130.5 is due by Friday 29 May.  As mentioned, please use the following link to make your card payment by the due date PAY HERE.

Your support and co-operation with this matter is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Susan Hannah

Rangers Ticket Centre

Archived