SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

Just now, bornabear said:

Tell me about it, think they're better than Google.

Knew we should never have let them out of the kitchen.

I've got the battle fever on.

For ALL those without a cock, I AM JOKING.

Fuck You. Ladies, intae this one! Gloves are off. 😂

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Another DR spin job then. 

That papers bias has been reaffirmed the last few weeks. 

Club need to remove their press privileges. 

David Edgar was saying that Keith Jackson is banned from Ibrox. He said he has journalist acquaintances who are celtic minded and they were telling him that Lawell is not giving them exclusives any more and has chosen to use Jackson as his latest patsy. Edgar said that Jackson is the laughing stock of the journalistic world.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Shit stirring fucker.

Just cos you couldn't get rid of a photo, pick on an auld yin.

Listen oik, At least Sweetheart saw the funny side 

:thumbup:

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Tell me about it, think they're better than Google.

Knew we should never have let them out of the kitchen.

I've got the battle fever on.

For ALL those without a cock, I AM JOKING.

LMAO :rofl: Your feeling brave.

I'm too busy laughing to take my marigolds off :rofl:

5 hours ago, Smile said:

Lawwell needs brought down we have to be more brutal and go after their weaknesses which is failure to keep kids safe at his club and covering up years of child abuse.

Yes,this should be at the decks of UEFA by now,how have cellic been able to delay and have witness statements removed from the report?

Remember the UEFA statement the other day on who can rep their leagues should they be called early? With a report due out about the Child Sexual Abuse being committed and covered up at THAT club,how can it be deemed proper that THEY rep Scottish football in Europe's top football club competition?

Just now, jintybear said:

David Edgar was saying that Keith Jackson is banned from Ibrox. He said he has journalist acquaintances who are celtic minded and they were telling him that Lawell is not giving them exclusives any more and has chosen to use Jackson as his latest patsy. Edgar said that Jackson is the laughing stock of the journalistic world.

That last bit wouldn't surprise me jinty.

27 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

to remove a quote press ctrl and right click on the square in the corner. it will bring up an options panel, then click on remove quote or wait for mods :) 

@Hadron Collider If that doesn't work it's because you haven't enabled administrator access, you can do this by right clicking your C: drive and clicking format, a quick one is preferable. 

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

LMAO :rofl: Your feeling brave.

I'm too busy laughing to take my marigolds off :rofl:

Not really as there is a very thin line between bravery and stupidity SH.

Easy to do online, I can't see you, you can't see me.

Glad you saw the funny side though. :bow:

17 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Ok, I’m asking. Can you please delete that photo?  Fuck me, I never posted it!  Was only trying to be decent. Hedgehog u bastard! See the bother you’ve caused. 😃

😂👍 sorry mate my apologies 👍

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

@Hadron Collider If that doesn't work it's because you haven't enabled administrator access, you can do this by right clicking your C: drive and clicking format, a quick one is preferable. 

I got rid of the quote mate. It’s the photo somebody put up that I couldn’t get rid of. Thankfully we had a mod doing due diligence who came to the rescue. All good. ❇️ 😉 

Blood still boiling and I'm a bit taken aback at the silence from our board.  Maybe still early days, but my mind always goes back to Partick Thistle's reply from their lawyers. That report said that the resolution was ILLEGAL, so why did we not pick it up when Thisltle said they couldn't take it forward because they couldn't afford it.

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I got rid of the quote mate. It’s the photo somebody put up that I couldn’t get rid of. Thankfully we had a mod doing due diligence who came to the rescue. All good. ❇️ 😉 

Panic over mate

:thumbsup:

Just now, shotstopper said:

Blood still boiling and I'm a bit taken aback at the silence from our board.  Maybe still early days, but my mind always goes back to Partick Thistle's reply from their lawyers. That report said that the resolution was ILLEGAL, so why did we not pick it up when Thisltle said they couldn't take it forward because they couldn't afford it.

We’re all the same mate. The board are probably waiting to see the next move from the other side. It’s a waiting game. Patience my man. 

10 behind you mate. The humour is still there🤣🤣

Cheers mate.

Was it you  ? who I said, I can be serious when required, but you also need jocularity at times.

56 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fucked it mate. Trying to delete that photo. Not working. Any ideas? 

Not sure but on an iPad you need to click on it the click the top left corner it should bring up a wee cross in a box, hit return and it should delete.......I think 😂

The Sun

Ryan McDonald 14 May 2020, 12:51

----------------------------------------------

NO SURPRISE Alex Rae tells celtic it’s LUDICROUS to defend SPFL as he backs Rangers to take legal action

ALEX RAE has told celtic it's LUDICROUS to say the SPFL are completely innocent of any wrongdoing. The Parkhead club gave Neil Doncaster their full support in the wake of Tuesday's EGM verdict and claimed it's irrational to attack the under-fire SPFL chief executive and legal advisor Rod McKenzie. Rangers - who had called for the pair's suspension - failed to hit the 75 per cent threshold for an independent inquiry into the league body's handling of the controversial Good Friday vote.

Hoops chiefs welcomed the rejection of the resolution after dismissing the Ibrox club’s ‘dossier’. But Ladbrokes ambassador Rae told SunSport: "I think it's a wee bit naive to suggest that there is no evidence until you look at the full picture. "Until you actually look at all these particular grievances, to suggest that there's no substance to it is just ludicrous. "I think for me, it's important to try and get to the bottom of it. "If people are actually accepting the unacceptable and saying let's move on, how do we ever improve? That's the thing.

"There's people saying that the SPFL are putting squeezes on clubs to act in a particular way or there might be ramifications. "You take the Lowland League chairman saying there might be places taken away if they don't adhere to a particular way of thinking! That for me does not sit right. "If that is the common practice and people are happy to move on with that, that kind of stuff does not wash with me. "It doesn't sit right at all. I'm not even sure the SPFL are willing to look at some of this stuff further down the line. "It's almost a case of this didn't happen, move on.

"If you don't continue to look at your working practices and why they've been questioned, you will never improve as a governing body. "And for me, they have to look at this stuff. "If you've got a third of your members questioning these practices, it would be beyond belief to not try and take the concerns of the members you represent seriously. "I'm not exactly sure what celtic's relationship with the SPFL is"But let me just put it bluntly, it did not surprise me that celtic spoke up prior to the vote and subsequently after it.  "Not in the slightest because they've just been sitting back." It's believed Rangers have no intention of backing down in their fight against the SPFL and are considering legal action.

Gers were supported by 31 per cent of member clubs, with Hearts and Aberdeen calling for an investigation into the SPFL's recent actions. Rae said: "I'd be surprised if Rangers leave it at this because they still feel as if there's still questions to be answered. "The problem everyone has with this is how do you rebuild trust without actually getting to the bottom of this? "I think you need everybody believing in the organisation to actually go forward. "Although the actual vote has fallen in favour of the governing body, I still think there's that issue outstanding "It's really where they feel they can go with it.

"What is their objective? Is it purely to get better governance like Stewart Robertson has said over the course of the last week? "If they had exhausted every avenue available to them over the process, then you could say enough is enough. "But there possibly is still another avenue for them to go. For me, they should pursue it if they feel strongly about it. "How do they build trust unless they actually pursue it because they are not being true to themselves. "So by all means pursue it but only if they feel it's the right thing to do."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5594772/alex-rae-celtic-ludicrous-spfl-Rangers/

Archived