The strangest video you’ll ever see

GOAT

9 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I know but in the video he's talking about letting the tarriers into the lodge to have their night, the tarrier in the video saying he's happy with it

I know. It's pathetic. Bet they're regretting it now. 

12 hours ago, King Jela said:

There's a couple of priests round the Carfin area that are Rangers supporters btw :lol:

I remember years ago my grandfather mentioning to me, our club, being a proper charitable club, unlike the pseudo one, used to donate season tickets to the local clergy in Govan, both CoS and RC.

I would imagine that has changed !

5 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

When I became clean and sober in 1978, my sponsor for the 12 step group was a celtic diehard.   He was very good to me as I tried to make necessary changes in my life.  Never forgotten.

A scum fan who can count to 12? Sure you weren't hillucinating on your comedown mate? 

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

A scum fan who can count to 12? Sure you weren't hillucinating on your comedown mate? 

Saved my health, marriage, family and probably my life.  Helped me work the 12 steps.  As I said, never forgotten.

18 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Because it's all about Rangers. 

To hell with sharing a bus with taigs unless it's to throw them off the bus and run over them multiple times. 

This is weird to watch. Was wondering when Jeremy beadle was popping out.  

You'd think it was staged tbh, like something out a sketch. 

'The best thing we do is have St Paddy's night in the orange lodge." The best thing you do :huh: he's the kinda guy that knows his wife is getting shagged off multiple guys but doesn't say anything and pretends he's happy. Gimp. 

8 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

I remember years ago my grandfather mentioning to me, our club, being a proper charitable club, unlike the pseudo one, used to donate season tickets to the local clergy in Govan, both CoS and RC.

I would imagine that has changed !

Rangers played Hivs to raise funds to build a catholic school in Leith in 1903

Only one club in Glasgow was born out of sectarianism (and theft) and it wasn't ours.

Archived