Do you want the allocations back for Old Firms?

ready1873

Yes or no  

284 members have voted

1. 1. Would you change the allocation?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would anyone want more of they vermin in our stadium ffs, not to mention they got an advantage out of it which we don’t get at their midden, theres a reason they constantly moan about it and it’s because they know they’ve lost an advantage 

No way back, we've proved we back the team .

It turned what was becoming a very Insidious atmosphere of their making on & off the park which was a ticking timebomb due to their sheer disregard for anything decent.

They've become agent provocateur & victim in the blink of an eye all through their malingering & manipulation.

Fuck Them as they created this situation & now they better get used to it.

51 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

No way back, we've proved we back the team .

It turned what was becoming a very Insidious atmosphere of their making on & off the park which was a ticking timebomb due to their sheer disregard for anything decent.

They've become agent provocateur & victim in the blink of an eye all through their malingering & manipulation.

Fuck Them as they created this situation & now they better get used to it.

Would not surprise me , if they did get their old allocation back next season or the one after . We will be old pals with everyone again 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Would not surprise me , if they did get their old allocation back next season or the one after . We will be old pals with everyone again 

Club just going to turn around to ST holders and be like aye some of you will get to see that game now and some won't 

13 hours ago, hawkfalcons said:

absolutely agree

Shouldn't allow any of them in, if it can be done if not reduce it to the minimum , would quite happily never play them again. Allow their manager and team in.

Tell their Directors to fuck off and  if they complain , tell the cunts the truth,we dont associate with enablers.

Kick them Out. 

The club seemingly are happy with it as it is with so many ST holders. Apparently if we're to increase away tickets at their place then the process will be anyone in the ballot gets balloted for losing their seats at a reciprocal home game, with Broomie ST holders vacating their seats for the scum and taking the balloted seat.

Seems reasonable..

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

i don't think you know what irony means.

hows all your emails and phonecalls about mygers fucking you over and your refund going btw

Looks like you don't by that last  email .It is always about me me me with you though . And your snidey comments

It's all you ever do on here . One of the worst posters on here . No doubts

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Looks like you don't by that last  email .It is always about me me me with you though . And your snidey comments

It's all you ever do on here . One of the worst posters on here . No doubts

Rangers give me a refund so I can spend it on your scheme I have spent the last month complaining about 

Absolute retard :lol:

12 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So you like listening to them? 

No, but having more of them there generates a better atmosphere in our end also as it becoming about drowning them out. 

When there’s only 800 of them and they can’t be heard at all, there is less singing from us and it just becomes like any other game where it’s only the UB singing for the majority of the game. 

Also hate the idea of going home and away but basically being guaranteed to miss out on the biggest away game of the season because of the reduced allocations.

For me, the positives outweigh the negatives.

6 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

No, but having more of them there generates a better atmosphere in our end also as it becoming about drowning them out. 

When there’s only 800 of them and they can’t be heard at all, there is less singing from us and it just becomes like any other game where it’s only the UB singing for the majority of the game. 

First two were superb tbf, last one was ridiculously bad.

15 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Also hate the idea of going home and away but basically being guaranteed to miss out on the biggest away game of the season because of the reduced allocations.

For me, the positives outweigh the negatives.

Positives for who? You? it certainly doesn’t benefit the team playing into an end with a stand full of fenian bastards.

Youre post seems selfish as fuck tbh, doesn’t matter it’s giving the taigs an advantage I want a ticket for Parkheed 

19 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Positives for who? You? it certainly doesn’t benefit the team playing into an end with a stand full of fenian bastards.

Youre post seems selfish as fuck tbh, doesn’t matter it’s giving the taigs an advantage I want a ticket for Parkheed 

To be honest I don’t agree it gives as much of an advantage as people think. They beat us at Ibrox most games when we came back up because we were pish, not because of the allocations.

Before we went down the divisions we beat them at Ibrox the vast majority of the time, there was never much complaining about it then.

Archived