Rangers TV

The Beast

On 17/07/2020 at 09:25, BILLYBOY50 said:

Was last nights game on rtv and is saturdays along with the other friendly games on it or is it just premier sports ? Any help with this is much appreciated.

3DE70BD5-8DB3-45AF-B928-766EC1AAA3D9.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, tayside said:

I thought all games were going to be free until people are allowed back , so now you have to but Rangers TV

You dont buy it. If you purchased a season ticket you will receive a code which gives you 'free' access to RTV for closed door games.

1 hour ago, Alwaysblue said:

This will sound like a silly question. Got code etc in. Can I only watch via computer or is there an app for the television? Advice appreciated.

Old Foagy Loyal

Ridiculous post.....but thank fuck you asked because I haven't a clue either !!! 

I've received my email with code, i registered and added it said i was successful but when i am on it i cannot watch any videos, does anyone know if this is normal ? or do i just have access to it when live home games are on? 

51 minutes ago, dbyst said:

I've received my email with code, i registered and added it said i was successful but when i am on it i cannot watch any videos, does anyone know if this is normal ? or do i just have access to it when live home games are on? 

You only have access to live games - no additional content.

3 hours ago, Alwaysblue said:

This will sound like a silly question. Got code etc in. Can I only watch via computer or is there an app for the television? Advice appreciated.

Old Foagy Loyal

Ill be watching games through Microsoft edge on my Xbox unless u get hdmi and connect it up to ur telly from a laptop. I don't think there is another way m8

Archived