Stewart Robertson.... Again

falkirkNS

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The content of both are poorly worded but times was deliberate misreporting whereas ours was just so naive and amateur which allows others to run with a narrative to harm our club.

I think the wording of our statement was clear enough that it allowed us to challenge the reporter that her conflation of the two incidents is inaccurate. It's why ultimately I think a lot of time has been wasted arguing over the semantics of this statement when the real focus should be on 1. the fact we had to make it in the first place and 2. how long it took the board to say something. 

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Damage already been done though, we’ve seen this how many times? papers print utter shite about us then retract it after the damage has been done, we need to take a tougher stance with the “journalists” in this country 

Aye and that's how many days of the weekly news cycle ate up by whether or not Rangers fans abused their own players instead of how Morelos has been abused by their support again.

6 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I absolutely detest Robertson and our board Thad contempt that clown shows for the fans that pay his wages should see him removed, never mind the fact that he’s totally spineless to take on the real enemy 

He thought his part was being the so-called "whistle blower"... Sitting as part of that Scummy SPFL commitee he was on shitting his pants to say a word, whilst they ran rings round him, and us... Too little, too late on his part and well he knows it... 

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Aye and that's how many days of the weekly news cycle ate up by whether or Rangers fans abused their own players instead of how Morelos has been abused by their support again.

Attention deflected away from the scum racist fan onto big bad Rangers, job done for said journo 

8 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

That you've literally told us what Aribo's life would have probably been like because he's black

And then went on to tell @6superbarry6 not to project his beliefs of what Aribo's life experience might have been.

No cunt mentioned a headshot :stevieg:

Where did I literally say anything like that? :confused:

I said that as a black man I would imagine Aribo has a decent experience of what it is like to see people being cunts to black people. I  have that YOU have that, even the sample size of this thread shows  an instance of that - Morelos is a team mate of Aribo , so even in that small sample size he is seeing someone being a cunt to a black person. 

I have literally no idea to know if he has been "peresecuted since birth" to suggest if he has or hasn't, the two statements are quite far removed. 

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

He thought his part was being the so-called "whistle blower"... Sitting as part of that Scummy SPFL commitee he was on shitting his pants to say a word, whilst they ran rings round him, and us... Too little, too late on his part and well he knows it... 

If he was the whistleblower then it’s probably a good job we never went the whole way, we would’ve been laughed out of court with that clown as star witness

7 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Damage already been done though, we’ve seen this how many times? papers print utter shite about us then retract it after the damage has been done, we need to take a tougher stance with the “journalists” in this country 

I disagree completely, it places a question mark against the objectivity of the rest of her piece if the journalist is unable to get the fundamental and basic facts in the article correct.

I work in PR, trust me, editors can fight tooth and nail against corrections because it has potential to undermine for neutral.

Also the damage has not been done, a lot more damage could have been done had this remained, the records will now show the accurate portrayal of events if they search for this article. Which btw, still aren't great.

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I said that as a black man I would imagine Aribo has a decent experience of what it is like to see people being cunts to black people. I as white person have that, even the sample size of this thread shows  an instance of that - Morelos is a team mate of Aribo , so even in that small sample size he is seeing someone being a cunt to a black person. 

I have literally no idea to know if he has been "peresecuted since birth" or not, the two things are quite far removed. 

Having lived in London I can tell you if anyone is in the minority down there it’s probably the white man 

What the fuck are you talking about, honestly, you are talking out your fucken arse and clearly missing the entire point of this. 

I’m not really, you’re saying that Aribo will have suffered racial prejudices growing up in London when I find this highly doubtful, there no institutional racism in London far from It  infact London are actively looking to put more black people in positions of power, it’s one of the most tolerant and diverse cities in the world , so this imaginary childhood you’ve imagined for Aribo is a load of shite 

8 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I said that as a black man I would imagine Aribo has a decent experience of what it is like to see people being cunts to black people. I  have that YOU have that, even the sample size of this thread shows  an instance of that - Morelos is a team mate of Aribo , so even in that small sample size he is seeing someone being a cunt to a black person. 

I have literally no idea to know if he has been "peresecuted since birth" to suggest if he has or hasn't, the two statements are quite far removed. 

Mate you started out the statement with "As a black man" then went onto say he's likely to have seen people being cunts to black people.

Now you're saying you meant that he's got black team mates so he's probably seen people acting the cunt with black people?

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I’m not really, you’re saying that Aribo will have suffered racial prejudices growing up in London when I find this highly doubtful, there no institutional racism in London far from It  infact London are actively looking to put more black people in positions of power, it’s one of the most tolerant and diverse cities in the world , so this imaginary childhood you’ve imagined for Aribo is a load of shite 

You are, you come across dumb as fuck, you are making and arguing against points no one is making and rambling out tropes of total irrelevance, 

I'm literally not saying Aribo will have suffered racial prejudice, I have no idea  - just to be utterly clear- I AM NOT  saying that if you have read it that way, sorry, I am sorry you can't read. 

I have said as a black man he will have seen people being cunts to black people, it's not that shock a statement it happens - I have seen it, I am posting on a thread about that happening - YOU are posting on a thread about that happening, 

That YOU need to tangle that all up in points about white males being the minority in London ( what the actual fuck) is a failing of you and your inability to digest information correctly and understand points. 

There is no fucken imaginary childhood I have mentioned either, its literally a forum ya tit you can read the fucken words people type. 

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

Mate you started out the statement with "As a black man" then went onto say he's likely to have seen people being cunts to black people.

Now you're saying you meant that he's got black team mates so he's probably seen people acting the cunt with black people?

No, I literally meant what I said as a black man I would imagine he has seen people being cunts to black people and wants that to stop... it's not that shock a statement or even that hard a statement to understand, there was no statement of me literally saying anything like you have implied I said. 

Remember the Tav incident at Easter Road. Serious fucking harm could have been done.

It wasn't racist though. Tav was wearing a blue jersey, so he must be a right wing fascist like the rest of us then, right?!

Likewise with Alfie. Both the reluctance by our board to jump to his defence on a number of occasions and the reluctance by the football authorities and plod to deliver justice tells you everything about this country.

Alfie makes the hand to neck gesture and he gets all the b**** bastard abuse. That's ok. It was only a 12 year old that done it. STFU and move on.

The fucking hypocrisy is palpable.

Our board need to wisen up to exactly wtf is going on here, as they are becoming part of the problem.

Who needs enemies?!

You are, you come across dumb as fuck, you are making and arguing against points no one is making and rambling out tropes of total irrelevance, 

I'm literally not saying Aribo will have suffered racial prejudiced - to be clear, not saying that if you have read it that way, sorry, I am sorry you can't read. 

I have said as a black man he will have seen people being cunts to black people, it's not that shock a statement it happens - I have seen it, I am posting on a thread about that happening - YOU are posting on a thread about that happening, 

That YOU need to tangle that all up in points about white males being the minority in London ( what the actual fuck) is a failing of you and your inability to digest information correctly and understand points. 

There is no fucken imaginary childhood I have mentioned either, its literally a forum ya tit you can read the fucken words people type. 

Yeah but if you were telling some I seen someone being racist you wouldn't start the story with "as a white man Getstiffed has seen his fair share of racist pricks"

47 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

A lot of it is to do with the want for people to stop being cunts to black people, clearly yes.

As a black man, I would imagine Aribo has a pretty decent experience of what that is like. He can both think that while also giving a fuck about white people and how much their life's matter by the way. 

Ok then I’m wrong, I would imagine Aribo has a pretty decent experience 

3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

No, I literally meant what I said as a black man I would imagine he has seen people being cunts to black people and wants that to stop... it's not that shock a statement or even that hard a statement to understand, there was no statement of me literally saying anything like you have implied I said. 

I think you've made a cunt of it there tbh :lol:

As a white man of course

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

Yeah but if you were telling some I seen someone being racist you wouldn't start the story with "as a white man Getstiffed has seen his fair share of racist pricks"

He is black though thats literally the color of his skin, there is no reverse racism to it etc and so on = he is a black man so likely has a better knowing of what it is like than a white persons who wants to tell him how a black person should think and feel 

He is black though thats literally the color of his skin, there is no reverse racism to it etc and so on = he is a black man so likely has a better knowing of what it is like than a white persons who wants to tell him how a black person should think and feel 

You’re full of pish, it would help if you could remember your previous posts before accusing others of being “dumb as fuck”

Archived