Why Do Women Follow Rangers?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

They don’t really. It’s just attention seeking. 

There’s plenty go for the love of the team , my mums a 20 odd year season ticket holder and could hold a conversation about the game with anyone, but I agree we’ve accrued a knew female fan base that be nowhere near Ibrox if there wasn’t social media likes at stake , having said that some of our male fans are just as bad, canny take in or enjoy a Euro trip for posting every fart 

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Some women are born into it and have Rangers and bigotry drummed into them from birth, I know this because it's something I have successfully achieved with my daughters, totally brainwashed them, proud as fuck of that as well. 

So true our daughter was brought up with the NTL meant  ........no Tim’s allowed 😂

4 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Some women are born into it and have Rangers and bigotry drummed into them from birth, I know this because it's something I have successfully achieved with my daughters, totally brainwashed them, proud as fuck of that as well. 

My Mrs Papa was a staunch as fuck Orange man, Mason and Rangers supporter, he passed they quality’s and beliefs onto his daughter who In turn passed them onto my Mrs. 

My daughter is Rangers daft, she’s had her ST for about 10 years now.

My two Granddaughters are also Rangers daft, one of them has already attended Ibrox the other who’s only 2 will be took along some time this season.

Mon the Rangers wuman 🇬🇧

Dan can’t stop them 🤣

Archived