Bayer 04 Leverkusen VS Rangers - Match Thread

Just now, johanhentze said:

Yea, but with Kamara suspended we dont really have any room for changing anything. We will have to hope that we get through this in one piece. Helander isnt in the squad either. Katic is injured also, so that leaves us with Goldson and Edmundson in defence with no real experienced cover. 

Goldson and Edmundson will do just fine.  Kamara's pish as well. Next assist he has will be his first, and don't get me started on his shooting either.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Boybluesy said:

Goldson and Edmundson will do just fine.  Kamara's pish as well. Next assist he has will be his first, and don't get me started on his shooting either.

Kamara suits playing these kind of games and we dont know if Davis can get through a whole 90 mins. CBs will be fine, but have to not get injured.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Same 11 from weekend bar Edmundson and Davis in for Balogun and Kamara imo.

can't just throw Davis into a game when he's not match fit or might even still be injured, if he was that close he would have been a sub v the sheep surely, Edmundson and Arfield in.

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Kamara suits playing these kind of games 

not so sure on that, he got hooked v Braga as he was horrendous. He's only good when we're on the ball and have time imo.  Things we didn't have much of v Leverkusen

5 minutes ago, CR3 said:

not so sure on that, he got hooked v Braga as he was horrendous. He's only good when we're on the ball and have time imo.  Things we didn't have much of v Leverkusen

I feel its gonna be a different game to the first, personally. Also.. it would certainly be better to have Kamara in the squad than not - surely you would agree with that?

Just now, johanhentze said:

I feel its gonna be a different game to the first, personally. Also.. it would certainly be better to have Kamara in the squad than not - surely you would agree with that?

What's the point in asking if I would prefer to have someone that is Suspended in the squad than not? Kamara was a passenger most of the games he played and had a couple of good cameos but that's all to me, he wouldn't be in a fully fit starting 11.

37 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Better to have Kamara in someone else' s squad.  Wanted away at the New Year allegedly, serious loss of form after that, albeit along with most others.

£90 is an absolute pisstake. Also a buffet does not seem the wisest choice considering the current situation.  I genuinely feel I will have a better time being here in the house with some Zubr and a good meal. Plus I won't be nearly a ton lighter. Ludicrous 😊

Archived