Welcome sight...

Robmc1

I’ve stepped up my training schedule this week and as such put in a lot of miles roundabout my local area and beyond.
In the process, and for the first time in years I’ve seen more Rangers tops being worn out and about than celtic.
Of course taking in to account that our fans do have more in their wardrobe as opposed to their (celtic) one shirt for all occasions how great is it that we do now have a kit supplier that we can confidently purchase a quality product knowing that the club is making a fair share of the profit. 

Albeit there has been some teething problems I still believe Castore will be a real positive to the club and as long as they maintain quality and respect the fan base,  Rangers will be the making of their company...

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I’ve stepped up my training schedule this week and as such put in a lot of miles roundabout my local area and beyond.
In the process, and for the first time in years I’ve seen more Rangers tops being worn out and about than celtic.
Of course taking in to account that our fans do have more in their wardrobe as opposed to their (celtic) one shirt for all occasions how great is it that we do now have a kit supplier that we can confidently purchase a quality product knowing that the club is making a fair share of the profit. 

Albeit there has been some teething problems I still believe Castore will be a real positive to the club and as long as they maintain quality and respect the fan base,  Rangers will be the making of their company...

It's always nice to see the young yin out with there colours on.

33 minutes ago, Willis said:

Won't see me wearing one, daylight robbery what they're charging for them

i was listening on radio the other day and they said a chelsea top cost £95 something like £150 for full kit and £48 for a kids top  welcome to the world of a big club 

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

I don't think they are short of a few bob now.

9 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

The young team down here in Ayrshire have been out in force. Plenty UB stickers and artistic spray painting all over the place. Roundabouts plastered in stickers etc and bridges over roads some slogans 👍

Even ScotRail are chipping in

E33A864D-2DD5-482E-8264-B2475F774819.thumb.jpeg.c062bb78606074bfc049bba3a14f8d8a.jpeg

Archived